Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Power Uploader
@Stap: She was mentioned once in Vol.12 I believe (When Kimito was trying to recall his memories)

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this will turn out into a war. Miyuki's pretty jealous as Aika is now in Kimito's home. The 3 girls that were left will surely use an excuse to take a vacation into Kimito's home. Unfortunately for them, Eri will enter the fray once she finds out that Kimito is back for summer vacation.

Double-page supporter
@RonBWL

To be honest the manga drag for so long already it's inevitable they want to end it soon

Also considering these past development was quick as hell

Power Uploader
@ichi24 This was adopted by the LN so whatever the pace the LN is it has to follow. The chapters are therefore split so weird (like that 24-6 on C70 and 35-22 on C71+C72) lol

Dex-chan lover
I have no word. Usually, if some man and woman were to show up at your house and essentially say "we live here now", you'd call the cops on them, regardless of their reason, without ever calling your brother to inquire if he knew a girl of that name.
This manga is so far removed from common sense, even with the commoners, that it's not even funny.

Power Uploader
@TetraSky: You obviously ignored the fact that Tenkuubashi family ORIGINALLY came to Kagurazaka's to thank them for taking care of their daughter. Because the mom "suddenly" said they're going to live there, that's what caused Kimito's sister to be confused and called him to ask if he knows anything. Finally, Aika was scheduled to be sent home, she has to meet up with her parents who's over at Kagurazaka's place so they know they don't have to call the cops until this is all settled.

Power Uploader
It's been confirmed that Vol.14 is coming next month and 76 will be the last chapter for Vol.13, so I'll go ahead and mark 71 as Vol.14. Once the vol is out we'll change to its cover and add a Table of Content right away :D

Well, not bad, considering how half of manga adaptations die after 2 or 3 volumes were covered.

Dex-chan lover
Surely... Surely... Even if you are that sheltered... You should know how to calculate money, even the smallest bills of it.

Power Uploader
@remlei Surely Kujou/Miyuki wouldn't leave them low-grade craps pamphlets, it's gotta be the HQ one :D

I wish I could facepalm myself with a wad of cash, while kick other wads of cash under the furniture.

I don't see a more appropiate use of the expression "Jesus take the wheel" than this series. Up to a certain point, it was a bumpy road but things made sense. At this point the author is riding down a 60 degree slope on an old Lada which has a flat tire and while the brakes do work, then never work on all wheels at once; also the road has some trees, rocks and pits scatered and there is probably a forest fire nearby.

Power Uploader
Finally acquired Vol.14 for myself, so I updated the cover again :D

Users who are viewing this thread