Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Rachirareta Ken

Dex-chan lover
It feeels like the artist made Aika exponentially cuter these last few chapters

@dzl Thank you very much for that warning.
The "first girl is chose" trope is really fucking annoying and has spoiled so many great manga/anime/LN that I've become cynical and jaded whenever I see something like this that looks and sounds interesting at first inspection. Even more so if it's someone that more people dislike than like. *shrug*
You have saved me a lot of time!

Now I'm kinda okay with Aika winning. She's a cute girl.
Still I'd wanted a Miyuki or Eri ending more.

evil author strategy - make the girl the best girl by bringing down the other girls with delivery.

Contributor
Ending soon https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-08-27/shomin-sample-manga-ends-in-september/.135967

Power Uploader
Pretty much confirmed another axed series, since what we have is nowhere near the LN's ending. I'm guessing that the angry fans pushed it to the point where Takafumi just "f*ck it" and axed the manga with an open ending point.

We're going to readjust the schedule for a bit so you guys can get all the release somewhat faster now :D

Dex-chan lover
its (almost) always the publishers axing manga. and seeing as the manga has taken the same (hated) route, tankobon sales prolly plummeted.

xts

I guess in this case, shouldn't first girl be miyuki? I guess you could say that miyuki, blondy and aika are "First" as a way for the author to hide the winner, but
I'm not even fazed by the fact that Aika is the winner/lover at the end. whenever it comes to these kinds of setups to where mc has all sorts of variety and personalities to choose from, the winner is always either the most modest one(in physique but not necessarily in personality cuz some winners are the typical annoying friend ), most plain/normal, or the famous "First girl". The girls that never seem to get it are the ones that seem to not fit within japanese social standards(ie. girls that outwardly show their affection to mc all the time, the slutty/seductive enticers, brave enough to openly confess, etc and as someone brought up this character almost never wins because that would be too "easy"). Also mc is almost never a boobsman when the time begins for him to choose.

An example from another manga:
If anyone has read "I can't study", the washboard girl, Fumino has like a 90% of winning based on my criteria alone so yea, just enjoy the ride. For a fact we know that teacher is out as well as seductive senpai(even though she has the modest physique). Uruka(swimmer girl) might be giving up the race due to recent developments and because characters like her that has had a long one-sided crush due to fateful encounter/help with/from mc never seem to sprout. Rizu might just lose just because she has big breasts(cuz it always feels like the author puts in big breasted girls that COULD be winner, but always will lose to more modest physique girls to show/portray that "looks aren't everything") , but it could also be because she's a blockhead. In comparison, Fumino has the stereotypical physical traits AND personality traits that have determined the end Lover/Winner time and time again.

Users who are viewing this thread