Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
I can already see how this is gonna go. The reason Ruby was so wildly successful is likely because of Lloyd bringing her crazy high quality materials nobody else can gather. I imagine in the next few chapters we'll probably start hearing of Ruby's quality taking a nosedive, or her searching frantically for him. Probably both.

Dex-chan lover
Everything is fine but that annoying elf bitch and unnecessary couple stuff.. Why add something this stupid? Just to bring some attention from reader hah! Wellp, one more chapter like this (bitch elf) and people would go to one of hundred's (funny and less annoying) other manga/manhwa.

I can already see how this is gonna go. The reason Ruby was so wildly successful is likely because of Lloyd bringing her crazy high quality materials nobody else can gather. I imagine in the next few chapters we'll probably start hearing of Ruby's quality taking a nosedive, or her searching frantically for him. Probably both.
That's my expectation and hope, so that the commenter who went 'clearly he's incompetent so stfu' can eat dirt.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this looks almost the same as that other manga where a swordwoman childhood friend powerharrasses her lover and he leaves for the frontier and actually he's amazing.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this looks almost the same as that other manga where a swordwoman childhood friend powerharrasses her lover and he leaves for the frontier and actually he's amazing.
that one is kinda pretty different though, the girl there is well aware of how op he is so she is trying to keep it concealed so he won't be harrassed by nobility and the like
reason as to why she treated him like shit being most likely that she got possessed by the demon lord they defeated (got implied in one chapter) but she is madly in love with him

this one is just kinda clueless woman treating the guy like shit and not showing a hint of affection for him

Aggregator gang
yeah, I think it will start with her getting new assistants who will get their reliability dropped to 0, and is going to become obvious that she is asking for unreasonable materials, and before this starts to leak to the public she will start hunting him

Aggregator gang
One of these huh, well I'm already reading the cursifier, the exp share guy, the guard guy, and others. Another one won't hurt....
Can you share the title of the exp share guy?

Dex-chan lover
There was another comic with this exact premise, but they were swordsmen instead. I can't remember what it was called. 🤔

Edit: Whoop the guy below me posted it, it was "A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman" (I feel that title could be just a tad more descriptive, maybe a paragraph longer?)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
that one is kinda pretty different though, the girl there is well aware of how op he is so she is trying to keep it concealed so he won't be harrassed by nobility and the like
reason as to why she treated him like shit being most likely that she got possessed by the demon lord they defeated (got implied in one chapter) but she is madly in love with him

this one is just kinda clueless woman treating the guy like shit and not showing a hint of affection
He's probably talking about this while you you're thinking of another manga.

Dex-chan lover
The premise is strange to me. How do they quantify the 40% material gathering rate, and how does it not take into account the quality of the materials gathered?
Looks like MC is the type who never stand for himself, so i think it just ruby blabber that her material mage is trash to everyone and has shitty success rate of finding good material, because it looks like the whole world know that Ruby material mage = trash.

Since it looks like Ruby always demand the best quality possible, it likely that any less than that she won't accept it like shows at the beginning of this chapter hence she treat it as MC fail again at gathering materials.

Dex-chan lover
This so far feels different from the usual "taken for granted isekai." The MC has flaws beyond "trusing too much" or "being too "kind." The MC is a bit pathetic, but that's good. It's a flaw he can overcome, and already shows signs of over coming by leaving her

Dex-chan lover
hmmm, skimming the WN, this ones a little different in a few ways that I like.

MC is fully aware of how strong he is. He might not understand how difficult some things are for normal mages but he fully knows that he is above them and a master of magic. MC basically just views it as "being the most knowledgeable or powerful doesn't mean your good at your specific job".

That said, the girl and others don't think much of him, mostly due to perfectionism and a lack of knowledge of his field. Alchemists work with exclusively contracted mages. She's only worked with him and only knows about alchemy. She's a good alchemist and trying to be the best but she has no idea about what her partner does or goes through to satisfy her continuous push for perfection. People only see how often he succeeds in getting the stuff (40%) and how often she succeeds in working with it (100%) with no idea of what it takes to make the things they ask for. That is, they don't know the ingredients and, though she knows, she knows little of the outside world and mostly stays in her workshop. He's not perfect but he was the best there was and the best she'll ever get. It's just that no one really knows or cares what other people have to do for their jobs, they just know if it's done.

Also, nice that we get this dopy couple rather than insipid harem shenanigans.

Users who are viewing this thread