Ore Igai Dare mo Saishu Dekinai Sozai na no ni "Sozai Saishuritsu ga Hikui" to Pawahara suru Osananajimi Renkinjutsushi to Zetsuen shita Senzoku Mado…

Dex-chan lover
The elegant flower knight doesn't even have a recognisable face, I thought he was a statue at first. The outfit is just too elegant that it is overpowering, even.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why people are complaining, you all knew from the start that this manga is going to be a "MC is abandoned/tired of their team and leaves, and team is weaker without MC" type of mangas.
I think the reason this manga trope is so popular is that so many wage slaves identify with it. "No one in this damn company has any idea how much I do around here and no one appreciates me. If I left this whole damn place would just collapse."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the Pygmalion effect can have a positive influence too. It's just a system that say, your behavior is influenced by how others see you and the behavior of others is influenced by how you see them.
Ruby is prisoner of the Pygmalion effect as much as Loyd is. It's just that in her case, the result isn't a low self-esteem, but an ego-boost that made her blind to everything else other than her own alchemy.
She doesn't care about her flaws because she never needed to care until now. Because everyone validate that her way was good, because she showed results.
Umu, i think i get it, as a pair they suffer the two side of the effect, he get the negative side, he get powerful but basically no self esteem, she get the positive side and her skill [redacted]* as well as an over inflated ego that she can't backed up
when you look at it like that, that one hell of a relationship, they definitively should stay apart for their own sake, the two of them are toxic to each other

*i have read the spoiler someone post ^^'

Dex-chan lover
I'm down for the side story being her having an awful time getting anything down constantly :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Im going to add some spoiler what ruby is doing in the latest WN

Ruby is currently being trained by the previous assassin girl Black Crow, about martial arts, cooking, survival, and so on while being stranded in island after escaping from the prison island (hellish style training)

It can be interpreted that this also help Black Crow character development, since this is her first time really want to help someone, and not related to killing business (previously she's having heavy grudge with the MC)

oh, and the WN is already at the last arc, lets hope the author can finish it with no problem
Spoiler please. Is there actual romance development? Like, have MC entered a romantic relationship? Or even at the last arc, MC still just being typical dense harem protagonist who in the end won't get any romance?

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason this manga trope is so popular is that so many wage slaves identify with it. "No one in this damn company has any idea how much I do around here and no one appreciates me. If I left this whole damn place would just collapse."
Pretty much.
Not gonna lie, I'm not even a wage slave and I identify with it. Work for many a Corpo and they don't change, those on top are incredibly incompetent save a select few. And don't realize that their raise is off the backs of their betters.

Group Leader
Oh I wasn't expecting the saint to wear something this CALIENTE! heh

Still I wonder if the author will go with showing Alchemy living a life of misfortune from bad to worse like jail > poverty > slavery > etc like it has been done in other "OP MC thrown out" series to their evil ex-companions and such (all in a comedic way though).

Dex-chan lover
:poop: < "that country is starting a war with us... but more importantly, why si that loser here?!"

Users who are viewing this thread