Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Sugar Sister

Power Uploader
Lets see if this is good trash, or just terrible trash.
I have no clue about the plot, its going all over the place.. with random women acting... not natural.
Like I really wonder if some authors ever had contact with other human beings... these conversations etc are so unnatural.

i want this traiwreck to go the sister route, cause what more pure than the love of a sister and a brother who shared the same womb
Dont know what route it goes in future but Sister does almost fuck her brother multiple times In wn. Had to check it for research.

Lets see if this is good trash, or just terrible trash.
I have no clue about the plot, its going all over the place.. with random women acting... not natural.
Like I really wonder if some authors ever had contact with other human beings... these conversations etc are so unnatural.
Its as if author believes he was wronged by lots of people in the past and inserts himself in crazy scenarios that are completely unrealistic. Bo one ever in the world believes they wronged you. And some of things he believes are trauma aint that big of the deal really. I be more traumatised if my sister and mother and aunt tried to fuck me like it happens to MC

Aggregator gang
The funniest part for me is that I've read about 15 - 20 or so similar Web Novels from between 2018 - 2022, including this one, where the theme revolves around "Most women in MC's life are harpies, and he's been betrayed / traumatized by them."

It's as if Japanese writers suddenly woke up one day and collectively decided to go wild with this topic.
This type of stories may have been the cliche at that time. I remember so much webtoon in the same year with the same premise that I kind of avoided them altogether. This manga may be more of a satire played straight, with how insane the interaction is with the MC lol

Dex-chan lover
I suspect even that popular goddess girl that rejected the other dude also probably screwed over the MC at this point. If I was MC I'd have asked to change schools. Also the moms thought process and her actions make no sense "I should do something now before its too late" well no its already way too late. The siblings are more parent child then her and MC so it's way too late.

Fed-Kun's army
I like that his mother wants to mend their relationship but the first thing she says when he sees him with someone else is "has my son done something to you?". Nice mentality you got going on there.
yeah about that, heavy spoilers ahead:

The Milf neighbor was involved in a crazy incident with the MC in the past, The MC was accused by the teachers (she and the current teacher (I think)) of stealing, in public. This caused the MC to get bullied and things escalated really quickly. When news got to his house, MC's mother believed the accusations for a second but that was enough for the MC to see that his mother doesn't trust him. This is a pattern from the mother, she is not only neglectful but also damaging. And about how the incident proceeded, I think it was tame compared to everything else that happens to the MC but it was infuriating how much things escalated because the teachers were useless. The saddest part is that his only ally during that whole period was his childhood friend and we know what happened with that one...

Fed-Kun's army
This one failed him, but nowhere near on the same level as most of the others. She didn't create a problem or exacerbate an existing one, she just didn't have the capacity to stop one. Even so, she feels a tremendous amount of guilt for her inaction and has been sort of wandering through life ever since.
Nope, she had all the capacity to stop it, multiple times

Dex-chan lover
My man really out here throwing everyone and anyone under the nearest bus with NO hesitation. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover

Reminder that ALL woman he knows on his life have hurt him, maybe the worst one after sister is the aunt, this new milf is also reaaaaaally bad, maybe she is the third worst one, nicest girl is goddess senpai so far
Christ, mans live is fuuucked. So as far as I can tell: Mom was neglectful but regrets it, sister did SOMETHING and regrets it, childhood friend lied to him about being in a long-term relationship and she sure as hell regrets that, basketball girl did SOMETHING and she regrets it.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, mans live is fuuucked. So as far as I can tell: Mom was neglectful but regrets it, sister did SOMETHING and regrets it, childhood friend lied to him about being in a long-term relationship and she sure as hell regrets that, basketball girl did SOMETHING and she regrets it.
sister shit is about to be revelead milf one is still away basketball girl already reveled aunt one... that one is an actual super duper C UNT

Dex-chan lover
sister shit is about to be revelead milf one is still away basketball girl already reveled aunt one... that one is an actual super duper C UNT
When was the basketball girls story revealed? What did she do specifically? Lead him on and then rip his heart out?

When was the basketball girls story revealed? What did she do specifically? Lead him on and then rip his heart out?
Around chapter 10.

She confessed, he put off his answer till after the tourney, and she started talking shit about him when her friends teased her for liking him. Unbeknownst to her, he was right behind her. Eventually one thing led to another, he called her out on it, and after she ran away, she tripped going down some stairs, and he broke his arm saving her.

Users who are viewing this thread