Ore ni Trauma wo Ataeta Joshi-tachi ga Chirachira Mitekuru kedo, Zannen desu ga Teokure desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Disappear

Dex-chan lover
jPC9Pxf.png

Villain Arc Unlocked.

Dex-chan lover
There are at least 3 pages missing in this chapter because the woman that helped him was because he offered her his seat while there is a page of him trying to stop the molester. Also a page of Yumi stating that she recalled the person.

Edit: Fixed. Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I tried using the surrounding context."

Which is exactly what you should do because Japanese is a very context heavy language.

Just a personal preference, please keep it sounding Japanese if you can, some groups try to localize hard and sounds off. To me anyways.

Dex-chan lover
I say if the MC is smart, the dude can sue her and her friend Yumi (the victim) in court for defamation and false allegation (and probably for assaulting him too).:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter - bless you for trying your hand in this.

Damn, I got more excited on this. Every time Yukito becomes serious and speaks out of his heart, he really can do some effect on other people even if it's just few words. I guess this girl who mistaken him for a molester has got something to do with his personality in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread