Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game datta - Vol. 10 Ch. 38 - Black Ball (4)

Group Leader
Ahhh yes the censors can't do anything about the new ones till volume 10 is over 😅
At least there aren't that many this time 🤷‍♂️
also 39 soon 40 just started getting tl-ed

Dex-chan lover
Good reactions on MC’s part, but I hope the guard dude is okay :( Really started to like him, it’d suck if he got caught in the explosion

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she wearing a bra? whys that getting censored aswell nowadays oO?

Dex-chan lover
Really, a black bar over a fucking bra? Why even do that? Who could possibly be upset over seeing a bra?

Dex-chan lover
1F8DCC088B2C24D9217CF6F31865272F1E674091

(Also they should be able to have seen the bomb through her clothes, and her having a bomb in her mouth would have been difficult considering she was knocked around a bunch, but whatever.

Killer Queen vs Za Warudo

Group Leader
@Belfegrad Yes we will got the older stuff with few extra pages recently might even put all the chapters into one...
you know the half chapters...but busy with other series so that will take a while 😅

Dex-chan lover
I like how a little bump from an old dude was enough to cause her to bleed that much that fast. i mean damn, i know humans are squishy, but that was jojo's levels of blood squirting. also rip the guard dude

Since it seems he will take Kusora with him inside the ball, an interesting question comes up: What if he just tells her about the game? I dont remember all the "rule-popups" he got, but i am pretty sure there wasnt anything on whether or not the "NPCs" are allowed to know about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread