Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
My divorced dad told me once that him using his work stress as an excuse to lash out at my mom was his biggest mistake in his life.

He said that it was fully his own fault that he ruined his marriage, and urged me to never repeat his mistakes.

Lesson here being that having a hard job is never an excuse to be mean and negligent to your person of interest.

Double-page supporter
After this chapter, it's definitely the dude's fault for ruining their marriage.
"Sorry, honey, but the black company is more important than you."

Now I'm feeling bad for Yuzuka, who is falling again for this no-good bastard.
I disagree. Sure it is partially his fault for not communicating as soon as his work finished but if it's compsny guidelines for him to not be able to call her during work hours, she should understand that. He probably hates that job but is probably stuck there due to work culture. He probably doesn't want to piss off his bosses as they'd just make the work worse or fire him, so that's probably why he didn't phone Yuzuka.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, damn those hackers in particular, oh and it says on the official website that the next update is on August 1th.

it's seems like he never apologized to her before, they just decided to argue and neither one of them wanna give up.

if you can't apologizing to someone without any reason, then i suppose you're not ready to get married yet.
Yeah I know some people that should have been taught that.

Dex-chan lover
Dude,
Literally buy bitcoin / some Japanese stock that they know will be destined to be big in the future. Add leverage. Get gazillion yen from those stonks and be a YouTube vloger (which they also know will be big in the future)

All of their marriage problem will literally be solved because it's mostly time / career related problem

Procreate, have sex, make shinzo happy

Dex-chan lover
I disagree. Sure it is partially his fault for not communicating as soon as his work finished but if it's compsny guidelines for him to not be able to call her during work hours, she should understand that. He probably hates that job but is probably stuck there due to work culture. He probably doesn't want to piss off his bosses as they'd just make the work worse or fire him, so that's probably why he didn't phone Yuzuka.
Hear me out, I have this crazy idea: what if he quit his toxic job?
Is it really worth it ruining their marriage and mental health for what is likely a mediocre salary? As his past version shows, it's not like he was someone in a terrible situation who would end up homeless or starve if he didn't have a job.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really worth it ruining their marriage and mental health for what is likely a mediocre salary? As his past version shows, it's not like he was someone in a terrible situation who would end up homeless or starve if he didn't have a job.
Lmao if quitting your job is that easy then black company and toxic work culture wouldn't be something that would troubled Japanese society that much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude,
Literally buy bitcoin / some Japanese stock that they know will be destined to be big in the future. Add leverage. Get gazillion yen from those stonks and be a YouTube vloger (which they also know will be big in the future)

All of their marriage problem will literally be solved because it's mostly time / career related problem

Procreate, have sex, make shinzo happy
Seeing how the Yen are currently free falling, probably should just move overseas instead of staying there lol

Fed-Kun's army
Remember: 10, 15 or more years after doing overtime everyday, the only ones who will remember it will be your family.
Cherish yourself and your family. Work to live instead of live to work.
They both have part in the issue for not talking it out and instead just lashing out to each other when they clearly wanted to the best for the other one.
Thx for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I mean they would be good with each other if the male MC grow up learn to say sorry and not being a dickhead that just lashed out and blame other, he keeps being childish and fight is wife that's why it's always spiral out of control. Even the wife ready to say sorry too but he just got to fuck it up.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm from the future and I've always loved you."

That or she's a work kouhai he never remembered

Dex-chan lover
solution to almost every romance manga out there

b8bxyb.png

jak

Contributor
You know, for him to have hated his wife so much to divorce her, he sure is spending a lot of time with her.

Dex-chan lover
They try to hide it, but she knows what's up. Sort of.

The proper wifely line. And not making a joke out of it or using it inappropriately like 96% of the time. And that's a low estimate.

Black companies are the worst. They drain the people and their families, while not paying enough to make it worth the poison.

"Maybe if we communicated..."
So do that. Since both remembers it, it's not too late to apologise and make amends. If anything both have bit of a distance to it, which could make it easier.

It's a cute outfit.

Even if she apologises in her dream, there's a good chance she means it awake too, even if she'll never admit it, so take it for what you can.

How does one fuck up their test score so bad? While being a returner?
Thought he could get by with his old memories, didn't study, forgot everything because most people don't remember most details they studied in school?

Senpai is not gonna confess, she seems to like her kohai couple. More likely some event thing she needs help with, and wifey ends up jealous.
Yeah, that's my bet as well. Will cause a misunderstanding.

Lol, they said no way to falling in love again, little do they know
Insert Kenshiro saying his line with a different punchline.

Kinda sad how their marriage's failure just came down to a lack of communication on both sides.
Lack of communication is easily the biggest killer of relationships. No contest.

My divorced dad told me once that him using his work stress as an excuse to lash out at my mom was his biggest mistake in his life.
Good on him for admitting it. Most don't get that far. Sometimes those "don't do what I did" lessons come across as hypocritical, but when there's obvious regret it it, it just hits harder, and there's no hypocrisy about it.

You know, for him to have hated his wife so much to divorce her, he sure is spending a lot of time with her.
Don't think they ever hated each other, just couldn't handle the friction between them.

If you don't know what you're talking about, why should anyone listen to you?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread