Ore no Mental wa Genkai desu

bnk

This is a pretty good series. Just ended a few weeks ago. Its not too long and worth following, IMO

@bnk Wait, the series already ended? How many chapters? And is the romance worth it or not?

bnk

@Ruroumi
Ended at 168. The romance is good
they get together at around ch 42ish and the rest of the series is them getting closer as a couple while also dealing with their and their friends' personal life. I always find it so funny that Manaka's parents treats Kujo like their own daughter and is nicer to her than to their own son. The end has them and all their friends graduating high school and going their separate ways AKA college. Manaka and Kuryu are planning to move in together and its pretty clear they're already thinking about marriage down the line

Dex-chan lover
@bnk Holy shite, thats it. Im gonna join the ride and follow this. I thought this is going to be a short read but guess not, and im gonna hold to what you have said about the good romance part hahaha!

Dex-chan lover
@bnk just wanted to confirm, are you sure? I looked up on bookwalker and it said theres 4 volumes, its a bit weird to have only that many with 168 chapters, and the status on mangaupdates says the same and that its ongoing.

bnk

@ShionSinX
This is a webmanga released on Comico app and I read all the chapters there. Don't trust mangaupdates when it comes to comico manga, they're often not up to date. For example, they listed Rojiura Kurashi as ended on ch 192, even though its still continues and currently has more than 200 chapters.

bnk

@Darroth
All other manga? Right, because I'm sure this is the only manga published in an app and read vertically, sure. Do your research first

For now I can only say it's really bad ( chapter 4) . I don't want to describe every bad point but the story so far is just autist mc

4 chapters had felt like half the chapter. The whole thing is 1 big freakout. It looks nice and characters are interesting a bit. But it feels like it'll be better to wait till chapter 50 or so, if you wanna have any sense of story progressing as you read.

Users who are viewing this thread