Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

@ookura it's this https://mangadex.org/title/26301/mone-san-no-majime-sugiru-tsukiaikata
but for the color i did it myslef

Double-page supporter
if somebody wanna start reading the WN from where the manga is now it starts at chapter 16 in the WN

Group Leader
@Khalic the LN is not translated, only the WN(Web Novel) is.

On another note always funny to see this group start spamming their series when someone snipes it 😄

Group Leader
So reason why people got hate for her is that she because of mc's servant could have messed up the plan big time.
However from the way you guys are talking luckily that doesn't happen and a weird strong ally was born from these events.
If I had to guess a reason for the doubt it's Erica's maid that looks like a terrible spy.
Anyway it's great so far 😅

Aggregator gang
Surprising well handled, I was thinking it would just be confrontations face to face with Harold and Zen being like "I bring her to make your relationship good so please share with her " but if its this way she might just become a secret ally to mc behind shadow while still maintain her distance with mc making mc job to avoid death flags and bad route as well as handling all the other stuff he does much easier.

Double-page supporter
@BlackFIFA19 oops right WN xD

I started yesterday the WN and tbh im quite fond of it, srly the characters have charisma and the story moves rlly smooth, is not a bad WN for sure.

MD@Home
>if somebody wanna start reading the WN from where the manga is now it starts at chapter 16 in the WN

you seriously don’t wanna read the WN, the fan TL is absolutely unreadable MTL- tier garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMuunster I think it's because he's a draco in leather pants case while simultaneously being the misunderstood hero and some people are the type to get cultishly, irrationally angry at anyone who doesn't love their husbando exactly as much as they do.

Like always there's so many Doomsday Diviner here. I'm actually surprised with how differently the reaction of novel reader and manga only reader. Erica knowing the truth doesn't mean she will speak about it for everyone in the world to hear or try to ruin his plan. Same with Zen, how can you know it will go straight to the bad end after what he did here? Novel reader actually just counting this event as something wholesome, but to think there's actually a bunch of people here who think negative first and calling this event as a 'Mission failed, he got a bad ending. I don't even need to read the rest of the story... Oh, and every character is stupid. Have a nice day'. lol

Dex-chan lover
@Anythingcando Because no one, absolutely no one is allowed to doubt or treat the main character even remotely badly. Every other character is only allowed to bask and genuflect in his presence and never have any agency of their own.

It sucks that Harold was treated that way, but Erica's reaction was literally what he was aiming for. And even then, she didn't react nearly as bad as you'd think for someone who's betrothed openly and proudly proclaimed that he murdered innocent people. There's also complaints about her acting holier-than-thou while doing nothing for some reason. I guess I don't know how you're supposed to react as a moral person towards someone who gloats about his IRL killstreak. Before learning the truth, she likely had no idea what to do since their engagement is for the sake of her people.

As for Zen, once again, you can never act in any fashion that derails the protagonist's plan in the slightest or else you're an antagonist. The protagonist's allies must all be puppets who function to his every whim because he knows best.

Group Leader
@Tersione I will sum it up in that there's rarely any good isekai out there and few good things to compare it to even then well-written side characters are rarer.
I'm just happy to know this doesn't set back mc but lol...this phase will pass eventually.

@Tersione
I sure am will think like that too if Zen or Erica didn't think about anything or didn't have some kinda reason for why they did it. But in this case, Harold decided to be the sole villain and Zen want Harold to atleast have one ally or someone who know the truth and can be with Harold when everything is done. It's not like he want to ruin everything, and it's not like he want Erica to tell everyone about the truth, and he also thinking about it first before decided to trust Erica to be the one. If everything end with something bad, then that mean the Author only want him as a clown, but if not then it's possible that what Zen doing will be the last straw that will save Harold in the future with the fact that the Author planning it from the start. It's also fine for someone to think the negative first, I'm just surprised with the number of people even though almost no one who read the novel thinking like that.

Fed-Kun's army
i bet yuno come to village and find mother and kid ,,, most worst is yuno follow by strange ...

Users who are viewing this thread