Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Dex-chan lover
I love the Sumeragi family man... Erica is such a good wife for Harold... xD

they were literally the only family out there barring MC's parents, to actually stick to MC's side despite everything

Thank you sooooooooo much!
This turned out rather believable and just nice as it was in the novel ☺️

Dex-chan lover
finally picking up the pace after someone else was starting to upload chapters lol

jk thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
YOU BETTER BUY ALL ERICA STOCKS NOW GUYS
HER BEST GIRL STATUS WILL JUST GO UP AT THIS POINT

Group Leader
Strange translation on page 18. だがタスク・スメラギなら悪いようにはしないだろう. Something like "But if it's Sumeragi Tasuku, I'm sure nothing bad will happen to them" or more liberally "But I'm sure Sumeragi Tasuku would make sure no harm comes to them". Not only is "However, at least Tasuku Sumeragi will be fine" incorrect, it also makes no sense in the context. The ones that will be fine is the Stokes' territories' citizens, not Sumeragi.

I supposed this is the better way, I know Harold (reincarnated) planning to avoid death flags but the way he do it is wrong and bad for himself and others (being a villain) and Zen (the servant) already thinking about this, he already knows Harold intentions about Erica, so he worried that Harold will have bad manners/dark to others and Harold was a child that developing (Harold and the reincarnated Japanese guy share the same mind that makes him unstable about his act (yeah like when talk to Erica the Harold side come out and the reincarnated Japanese guy can't stop it) and Harold is still a child and the reincarnated probably mature so he can take over the body.) and I think this is the better way to develop characters and I think Erica will help stable the mind between Harold and the Japanese guy (sorry I forgot the name)

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Shit, i sold all my erica stocks yesterday!

I’m still confused on how exactly her not hating him will lead to his death, can someone explain it in detail pls?

Dex-chan lover
@zStella I gotta agree with @Hakogami that the "However, at least Tasuku Sumeragi will be fine" does not mean what is intended here. It only means that Tasuku Sumeragi himself will be fine, and says nothing about anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
what kind of useless princess that always crying on everything else?
like crying solve all the problem in the world

Dex-chan lover
@Hakogami @Fushiginiku
Yeah, I see the interpretational difference now. Someone more familiar with the original story clued me in on the context. I simply interpreted it literally. Will fix.

Yes, I'm lucky that I bought Erica's stock yesterday when it was dropping because of the crash yesterday.

The Mc is pretty damn smart can’t lie and also good at playing the villain, just hoping that the girl (I don’t like her as well for some reason) doesn’t spill the beans, hopefully....

@Rayodino I honestly forgot if this is spoiler worthy but better safe then sorry

Erika is basically the healer of the hero's party and is thus critical to their success in killing the final boss of the game and all around success as the hero's party. Erika's whole backstory in the game was that she was the nice kind caring girl who only hated one person.
Harold. But she was betrothed to Harold for the sake of her family/territory. In order to stall her fate she joins the hero's party when they come around to her family's territory and eventually end up fighting Harold a few times as he is a recurring rival/boss fight. So in short if she didn't hate Harold she may not optto join the hero's party is his reasoning. And if she's not there to help then the hero might fail/die before beating the final boss which is Harold's biggestd eath flag since the final boss is directly responsible for game Harold's death and. In true jrpg fashion aims to destroy the world itself which would make it hard for Harold to not die.

Supporter
Technically, zen didnt say anything, it was Harold who spilled the beans all on his own... but still Zen is so oh getting it x’D.

Users who are viewing this thread