Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

YAY She knows! I always want important characters to find out those deep dark secrets of the mcs to see their amazing reactions!

YES YES YES, I'm happy it can be translated up to this point. It's very satisfying now ! Thanks translator (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I can tell the difference between those who have read the novel and those who haven't, based upon their comments about Erica.

So the dream girl knows already that he was a good guy all along.
That was a bit rush. The evil MC is becoming your usual beloved protoganist quite fast.
Still very enjoyable tho! 😁

Please don't be a nosy little twerp and actually send people to go looking for two individuals ON THE RUN and IN HIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem but the thought of her putting the two of them in unnecessary potential danger bugs the hell outta me, all to satisfy her own curiosity.

Really hoping this takes a dark turn and he banishes the one servant who did this, though it probably won’t happen

Fed-Kun's army
I tried this because the rating was so high but damn talk about overrated

@Fushiginiku I haven't read it and I like her character. She's there to be his more openly empathetic side. At least thats how I feel.

And the whole situation makes sense. You hear nothing but horrible rumors about your husband to be and then find out that he in fact did(not) kill a mother and daughter. Like damn. The only reason she didn't outright leave was because of her family anf hos parent's power.

Then this chapter she not only finds out that he didn't, but also has contingencies in place to help her domain, and his citizens while effectively saying 'my family is fucked yo.'

Fed-Kun's army
The guys who hate Erica should remember something. She is a 10 year old girl. A young 10 year old girl who was raised with much pride, responsibility, and noblesse oblige. You guys are literally expecting a 10 year old girl to act like a mature seasoned 30 year old women. Hell, she isn't even old enough that determined her goal and personality in life yet.

I think you guys are expecting too much from a young impressionable 10 year old who has the fate of her people weighing on her shoulders. Right now she's still trying to figure herself out, let alone other people, especially when you consider how empathic she is. If anything, she is too mature for her age to be considering all of these complicated socio-political matters while being inexperienced and equipped with only the knowledge of a 10 year old noble girl.

Like, really, I don't understand what you people expect of little kids. Not all 10 year olds are reincarnated NEETS, Fujoshi's, and Otakus you know.

Users who are viewing this thread