Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - True Understanding

I'm glad that Erica learned the truth, and realized that Harold is really having to do something difficult. She has to now grow and transform herself into his most faithful supporter. No matter what horrible thing Harold might be forced to do, Erica now has to see the good in what he's doing and support him when he falters.

I look forward to their romantic story unfold.

Erica and Harold are one of the best romance ships in the 'dropped una game/novel" genre aside from the korean ones

Group Leader
[ul]
[li]The siscon has arrived! The first ever fight is finally coming next chapter! If you can't wait for it, you can read from novel chapter 20.[/li]
[li]Bonus illustrations: Erica's Valentines and Volume 2 Promo ft. Erica (See all bonus illustrations here!)[/li]
[li]Here's Itsuki in Color![/li]
[li]In case you missed it, there's an Erica-focused extra chapter from Volume 1 that's set at the end of Chapter 7![/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]Make sure to read the raw on the official manga site to show your support for the series. Every view counts![/li]
[li]Manga v1-2 and light novels v1-4 also all available physically and digitally! Get them if you're able to support the authors![/li]
[li]Want to know which novel chapter(s) is adapted by each manga chapter? Here you go.[/li]
[li]Come help out with the Death Flags wiki![/li]
[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope MC kicks the brothers ass, that would be hilarious to see everyones shocked faces as someone who's been training since birth loses to MC haha but alas I could also sadly see this going the rival training arc which my god I hope it doesn't, I don't want people teaching MC how to do things and would rather see hard work from mc/genius factor kicking in

Dex-chan lover
u know after reading the LN i expected itsuki to have one of those warrior ponytails, here he looks too much like harold

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the dad seems to understand that this was an ass move and has to common sense not to reveal that they found out.
I'm still mad that knowing they were alive wasn't enough for that pathetic excuse for a spy.
I mean seriously in what world where a mother and daughter had their deaths faked and given a place to hide away in peace by someone not enough to go off of?
Moving on I do hope that siscon gets one rounded by the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread