Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - True Understanding

Dex-chan lover
Erica: I am going to apologize.
Her father: Hold up bitch, that's dumb and are you really sorry or just trying to make yourself feel better...

Good job Head father.

She actually would have done it if the father never stepped in, wow.

Group Leader
@Lioslin assumptions leads to more misunderstandings, as we know from this series. She'd actually be a "pathetic spy" if she left it at what you said and did not try to get the full story. She's just doing her job. Manipulative and cold-hearted yes, but not pathetic as a spy.

Dex-chan lover
At least the Sumeragi dad has some common sense.

I thought we were getting a love rival, but turns out it was a siscon!

im just so glad that the manga update quick, doesnt have to wait more than 2-3months worst 1 year for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit I didn't know it was a different character from Mc when they showed him hugging his sister

This game for deception keeps getting harder.... If the wrong rumors reached Harold's parents there is no telling how bad they would screw things up...😓

Group Leader
@Fejer Yeah, biweekly (every 2 weeks) is the best IMO, not too stressful for the authors and not too long of a wait for the readers. With most manga adaptations of novels being monthly to no set schedule, this being biweekly is so nice.

@Leikeze Same! It'll be the mangaka's first fight scenes (this being his first serialization) too, as well as the series's first proper fight, wonder if the author will tease it in advance.

@ZukDragonic well
he doesn't appear in the game story, which is why Harold doesn't recognize him and had a short pause when he introduced himself as Erica's older brother. But yeah he'll be relevant to the story

Man even this manga has the “either brother or sister obsessed with the other sibling” troupe well can’t say I expected anything either way...

the brother calms down after he beats him and supports their relationship. he even tries to help Harold later on according to the light novel

Group Leader
@TheOriginalShock @limabeanC
More like he turned to being obsessed with (dueling with) Harold instead 😀 and kept pushing the two to be together, thus the “best wingman” comments

@Someone2Love well don’t rule out that “love rival” just yet GoT intensifies
joking

Users who are viewing this thread