Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - Harold's Punishment

Dex-chan lover
I like its going to start the real story, but why the rush?
Can actually spend one chapter just focus on the trial, how incompetent the government or perspective from different faction/nobles trying to solve Harold's situation.
Another chapter leading him into Justus, giving hint what theyre doing. Abit background of Justus's crew, geopolitic, or whatever their reason is.
Then, do the time skip.
hey hey wait if that happens the author would be really good, from the comments last chapter we know he f*cked up big time with the new arc.
(well at least the novel did better explaining this chapter, 'cause it was clear Justus was behind but isn't the author the one working directly with the artist here??)

Last edited:
Group Leader
hey hey wait if that happens the author would be really good, from the comments last chapter we know he f*cked up big time with the new arc.
(well at least the novel did better explaining this chapter, 'cause it was clear Justus was behind but isn't the author the one working directly with the artist here??)
Yeah, they work closely together I think. but this chapter also serves as the last chapter of the manga volume (book 8) so the editor might be responsible as well

For the novel they simply end on Harold getting the death sentence, the other parts AFAIK are told in the next book via flashbacks

Dex-chan lover
well thats one way to time skip

I aways hates time skips, even when I force to use them for dnd

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that there is no butterfly effect. That the story he changed and story he remembers are one and the same. Just the game he played most likely narrated from the common perspective, and he drew a lot of assumptions

He says, Erica not once in the game said anything bad about Harold, only looked with sad eyes. He assumed it was because how nice of a person she was. But can we really say that now that we know about her? Her actions described in the game change quite a lot of we go by what we know
The game story also has her switch sides to the hero though, after she can no longer handle MC's abuse, so it is already very different.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Well...that sentencing was nonsense. He obviously took that deal to save himself / be an enemy spy (not sure what's happening there at the research centre).

So I feel like he broke it off the fiancee cause he didn't want to drag them into whatever mess it is that he's in right now.

Group Leader
Welp I'm dropping this garbage, so instead of killing the most evil sob that probably wants to kill everyone, you do his bidding like a good little bitch for 5 years? Naw...
Jumping to conclusions much? 😅 He was overconfident and was almost killed, doubt he'd take on the game's big bad willy-nilly (or by himself) after that, especially one's that has that much control over the kingdom. Getting wanted for murder of a high ranking officer would also be a problem, assuming he's even capable of that at this stage, considering he lost to the vice captain.

Remember that his primary objective is to survive and find a way back home...

After going back to the series after basically a year I don't mind this sudden change to start with the events of the game. I like this series too much so I will just trust the author.

Dex-chan lover
Are we caught up with the raw? Can I expect another update any time soon or you guys gonna leave it for months before dropping 5 chapters at once again?

Appreciate the batch update regardless.

Dex-chan lover
The game story also has her switch sides to the hero though, after she can no longer handle MC's abuse, so it is already very different.
Did she? She only joins the hero party, but was the hero party the other side? Maybe to Justus but to Harold?

Remember how he has been abusing her now to keep their distance. While she takes it as her lack of resolve, from an outside point of view when he throws insults at her may seem like abuse.

It is all a matter of perspective.

Group Leader
Are we caught up with the raw? Can I expect another update any time soon or you guys gonna leave it for months before dropping 5 chapters at once again?

Appreciate the batch update regardless.
No, raw is currently at ch65. I think we can expect updates soon 😇

Aggregator gang
Jumping to conclusions much? 😅 He was overconfident and was almost killed, doubt he'd take on the game's big bad willy-nilly (or by himself) after that, especially one's that has that much control over the kingdom. Getting wanted for murder of a high ranking officer would also be a problem, assuming he's even capable of that at this stage, considering he lost to the vice captain.

Remember that his primary objective is to survive and find a way back home...
The "big bad" is very weak (physically not politically) as he currently is so no big deal there, and Mc could very easily kill him without being caught... so long as he doesn't do it in public lol

Dex-chan lover
i'm always curious with stories like this. With corrupt officials and everything ruined everything the MC trying to do. Why not just leave everything and let the shitty kingdom fell.

Like if i'm in that situation i'd move away to other countries and become adventurer or something. Fk that country and fk all those video game characters.

The "big bad" is very weak (physically not politically) as he currently is so no big deal there, and Mc could very easily kill him without being caught... so long as he doesn't do it in public lol
That's actually probably not the case from what I remember. The big bad dude did some pretty insane shit. That I doubt kid Harold can handle. Adult Harold can probably blitz him though. But Justus took a lot of precautions againts him when he reached the level of power where he would be trouble if I remember right. It's been so long since the author's writing speed for the WN is very very slow. I'm gonna go and do a reread.

Users who are viewing this thread