Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
So fighting a monster in equal ground to make them your summon is abuse...giving your summon an addictive type food so they say yes to being your summon is ethical....the second he gets a female human type monster I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
Hypocrite for doing what is essentially the same as animal abuse to what he said.

Dex-chan lover
Hypocrite for doing what is essentially the same as animal abuse to what he said.
He tried asking, and then simply defended himself knocking him out without dealing much damage (or dealt no damage at all). Even after knocking him out, he didn't "enslave" him. Don't you see the difference in those two approaches? The other tamers don't care about other party's will at all.

So fighting a monster in equal ground to make them your summon is abuse...giving your summon an addictive type food so they say yes to being your summon is ethical....the second he gets a female human type monster I'm out.
No, no, he beat him up first and then gave him food. So... wait, that's still monster abuse.

I'm joking though. In reality who the fuck would listen to you if you're not stronger than them in some ways.

Dex-chan lover
He tried asking, and then simply defended himself knocking him out without dealing much damage (or dealt no damage at all). Even after knocking him out, he didn't "enslave" him. Don't you see the difference in those two approaches? The other tamers don't care about other party's will at all.

From the mouth of the MC: "Beast chips is something so delicious they push aside their base instinct"

So, it brainwashes them into accepting the contract. If the MC cared about the monster's will, he wouldn't use a substance that alter it. He's like some creep spiking the drink of a girl that rejected his advances.

Users who are viewing this thread