Ore to Kimitachi no Dungeon Sensou - Ch. 1

sci fi iseque isekai? sign me the fuck up, i've gotten to a point where if an isekai of any sorts is the same old stupid fantasy concept its an instant drop no matter how well its written, after all you can only beat a dead horse that many times

Dex-chan lover
"'what door should I pick' was my naive thoughts, but the one who picks a door is me myself"
what? Why does that make it naive thoughts and how is that second half a "but"?

Also, feels like they really could have explained things better to him with those messages. Or that he should have ignored them for a little while to flip through the books and see at least the ToC first (maybe it contained an explanation for the situation?). Either way, he was absolutely right to be cautious when faced with such an unknown situation.
And he never should have done the dungeon quest before reading the manuals on combat. Not to mention finding that growth-type pokemon/golem who would never betray him.
I'm guessing she is the loyal servant?
No, it explicitly said it's not something/someone attractive.

Last edited:
Power Uploader
The art looks fantastic. I'm really liking the character designs so far. Kind of reminds me of Mengo's style (Oshi no Ko)

The concept is kind of weird. This was a really poor chapter 1. I still don't understand anything about the dungeons. Usually it's explained properly in the first chapter or so. But most of the chapter space was taken by other things.

But it looks like the author has a lot of things planned because a lot of elements were introduced. I'd like to see where it goes from here.

Dex-chan lover
This read like a clusterfuck that i just missed, with promises of a bigger clusterfuck waiting to happen.

And i’m all here like a guy who comes to NASCAR races for the crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread