Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Thinking about it, couldnt he advertise himself as a shield/tank?

To be honest, while this is fantasy story, the logic for becoming so strong by fighting bunch of sticks dangling on rope is just err....
A stick bounce back when hit, sure, but it don't actually tried to kill you, nor make you suffer, nor have experience of fighting. It has pattern, yes, but only one, you hit it, it flew away and then come back.
Human, animal, or you can say in this case, monster, fighting style are definitely not that predictable.

Dex-chan lover
not as impressive as this dude:
Dvnqeeo.gif

Is everything machine translated on this website now? Is taking a minute to edit the text to make sure it makes sense just WAY too much work?

Well, "here's for my thank" [hands apple]

Fed-Kun's army
We'll have to find out later how strong that minotaur is, but I imagine pretty high up there considering how the knights fared.

I rather hate the "no clue how strong they are" trope tbh. Honestly why the hell did he run off? He didn't even bother checking to see if the girl or any of the knights needed medical attention.

Hey guys, I'm going through and proofreading the chapter for iammon. If everything goes well I will proofread the future chapters as well. So dont worry the quality will improve and be fixed on this one, just give me some time to go through it all. Thanks everyone.

This could be good, if the translations weren't so bad that it made me skip 90% of the dialogue.

MTL with zero English proofreading?
Sigh... Even the most basic proofreading/editing would have made this chapter readable. Now it's just riddled with nasty grammatical errors.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Chaosking1236
him running off bothered me too so I checked the novel and found: no reason ...sigh, oh well, I didn't have any expectations anyways.
https://www.astrallibrary.net/manga/i-will-parry-everything-to-become-the-greatest-adventurer/chapter-4/

@DecimusVanGurren
who's oroboro?

Users who are viewing this thread