Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Encounter of Two Persons

Dex-chan lover
seriously? fillers in a fucking manga? what the fuck is this shit? DENIED MOTHER FUCKER DENIED! shit chapter

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when he became the manipulative guy we see at the start of the manga, in this flashback he seems pretty normal so I'm gonna guess it happened later (in which case I want to know the cause) or maybe he was just acting differently because of Sun.

I'm pretty sure he was a manipulative guy for a long time. You could see the hints that he wanted to do whatever he can to pick her up but he cared more about his friend then anything else. I mean, he did said he kept tripping up red flags at one point.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like this manga should have started with this chapter what about you guys

Group Leader
Yep, I knew it, he is a bit of a scumbag, but friendship means everything to him.
Maybe if he learns to treat women as he treats his friend, he might become a good guy.

And this is definitely not a filler. It helps to understand that he's been a scumbag for quite a while, it explains why she's interested in him and also that he is pretty superficial.

If that's a filler, I want all this manga chapters to be fillers.

Dex-chan lover
I comeback because i bored. honestly, it aren't cliche. but it so broken and not consistency

Dex-chan lover
@kronix it would have spoiled the tweeeest.
@Acolytus He was always manipulative, but he kept the golden rule of guys, Bros Before Hoes, and when his Bro was at his lowest, he took priority.

Dex-chan lover
I like bobs.
Edit: Goddamn the uncen version in your scans' page. Turned me on that much.

Dex-chan lover
Those titties... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I won't forgive you... for atleast 4 secs.

Dex-chan lover
Went to the site to see them boobies...
Was not disappointed on that disappointment.

Well played!

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused with last page, it said something about him forgetting that day, but he never did...? He only didn't know that both girls were the same as she never told him her name

Dex-chan lover
Man... this chapter just makes Sun's betrayal of Joro all the more fury-inducing. :/

Users who are viewing this thread