Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 6 Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
LkwtuN5.png

I don't understand how a judgmental, rude and deceiving bitch is deemed to be a "good person". Just because she's a girl, she's automatically is good. That's an extremely common trend in manga for toxic characters like this.

Big ol divergence from anime next arc. Hopefully it’s something interesting ;)

So is the next chapter 41 the last?? Looking at the raws for 41 it doesnt look like it... at least i hope not.

Dex-chan lover
Why is almost everyone an everybody in this Manga is so twisted, wicked and have personal agenda?
Is this a normal high school or detective school?

And why is Pantsy and MC just let go the twisted underclassmen?
Scatter-brained? And good person?
Are you for real?

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking lesbos ruining everything
Glad the one true religion (islam) allows for the stoning of such monsters

If you delete my comment you’re islamlphobic

Dex-chan lover
So chapter 41 is the last? I can’t say that makes for a satisfying ending, but I’ve also been disappointed in this series after the major turn it took from the beginning premise (and for the past 10+ chapters, I’ve just had no idea what the plot even was anymore). At this point I don’t think more chapters will exactly help. Might as well end it before the author digs that hole any bigger. If it isn’t actually ending, hopefully the author magically strikes gold eventually.

Dex-chan lover
It's like watching a trainwreck in the making.
I know it's going to end up really really bad, but can't stop looking.

Power Uploader
For all of you wondering if 41 it's the last, not it's not, someone changed the status to "Completed" and added the last chapter as "41", Chapter 41 is the newest, Chapter 42 is planned for the 23rd

Aggregator gang
They might have added the status of completed because it'll reach the end of season one of the Anime? That's misleading and confusing at best.

Users who are viewing this thread