Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
First

Hope his best friend tries to rape the girl again, nothing like force drama amirite fellas?

Had completely forgotten about that other girl, still a cunt tho

Dex-chan lover
I like how the MC avoided that whole fake challenge thing and outright told Sun his intentions, feels like a little bit of improvement on his part even if Sun is still a fucking asshole who got off lightly.

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Everyone is a fucking asshole (including Mc) except for the girl with big tits. She and Mc just need to fuck

"To you, i'm just... I'm just... I didn't matter at all..."
Something is wrong here, i thought Joro was the one that didn't matter, isn't that right thot?

Dex-chan lover
Apart from Joro every named character is scum. And even his bleeding heart is ticking me off.

Yea sure they all did shit but HE must go to them.... Yea.... I'm reaaaaallyyyy sad I don't have friends like that. Ow wait I don't have any friends at all...
This manga is worst every chapter for me I don't know what you think guys but everyone is annoying in a way that just isn't possible and It's pretty sure that the MC will go with the glass girl just end this :^ ) (fuck her name)

Double-page supporter
Long time friends are another matter... but then again Sun is a backstabber like that. Making up with him is questionable enough.

I don't see that he has any reason at all to make up with Cosmos. She isn't a long term friend, and she even kicked him out of council events because of her own personal relationship with him deteriorated. I'd definitely write her off. If she wanted back in, it should be her move to make.

Dex-chan lover
Again, no backgrounds, I might as well go read the novel. What is this fucking manga?

Aggregator gang
TBH mc should grow a pair, drop all girls including Panji and go after Asunaro.

Sun is a potential rapist and a backstabbing little nigga
The genki girl is just dumb, she is ok.
Cosmo doesn't matter at all
Panji is a cunt

Users who are viewing this thread