Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how this guy still talks to girls and the guy after what they did to him??????? Like just focus on the glasses girl and fuck the others

i feel like the mc doesn’t even care about romance or any of that shit anymore, he just wants his friends stay together with him.

Dex-chan lover
damn it's really hard to deal with women with power...
but Pansy still the best lol

Dex-chan lover
This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench. This bench.

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that every one in this story were scummier than Joro.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the MC will be tricked next story arc?

Honestly, compared to the other characters in the story, Joro looks like the purest and most trusting person in the world. Which is hilarious in its own bizarre way.

Double-page supporter
Crazy GF has a public breakdown in front of my door student council president
EDIT: @givemersspls you know the author will probably never see your rant in here amirite ?

Users who are viewing this thread