Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo

I just realized that the girls names came from flowers (Cosmos, Himawari> sunflower, Panji> pansy) and that being the case, of course they'll be attracted to SUN-chan (well, except for panji). And also that they have their respective flowers as hair ornaments...

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, those last few chapters were really hardcore and seem way too ridiculous until I remembered that I actually know former best friends that hate each other now due to an ex he/she soon broke up anyways. That's also why I never participate in the trash talk that follows after a breakup since they might hook up again.

Dex-chan lover
the only reason i'm reading this is for the glimmer of hope that is the bromance ending. time to drop this i guess

Aggregator gang
A previous commentor stated this would happen. Gonna be interesting to see how scumbag Joro's true motivations were.

If anyone else is dying from the cliffhanger, I did a rough translation of chapter 10 based on the spanish version up on youtube. It's basically just a half-assed script as I have no experience with editing, but this took like 4 hours and I have a newfound respect for the fansub teams who actually do this properly. Anyway, I don't really have a use for this so Ima just leave it here if anyone wants it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x9rANMfwdj_N1WF4mSf1yRMA190ED9KSAZL0CHfAVTU/edit?usp=sharing

Edit: 69th comment lel

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 10 was cathartic as shit. You don't see that too often these days.

Chapter 10: Yes Joro is a shitty person BUT he's a good friend

Also fucking pansy is a mastermind

Contributor
what is even happening in this story?????? i like it yet im like O_O????

Double-page supporter
When I saw the Illustrations by Buriki that Valhalla added in their trademark page, I knew that this would be an interesting ride.

Dex-chan lover
I've liked this manga ever since I saw it in the finals of the baseball district tournament.

Aggregator gang
All three, yes. but all three sought redemption for it too. I was starting to hate Sun for a minute, but his apology was a good one. The other two are on the right track, but need to step it up.

Users who are viewing this thread