Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Turnips dressed in tuna and mayonnaise

Ok, I like this move that Honami turned down marriage meeting. I hope it will lead to her meeting Chris bro.

@Radlife
It's PSTD after her squad died, she didn't finish her mission and she feels guilty about it. Just in her world they call it curse.

@Radlife It's PTSD, she's having nightmares over abandoning her comrades and family in the other world.

Double-page supporter
@Ironclad
This is manga, everyone's sexy from the age of 20-59. The second they turn 60, they become doddering tiny people with faces that look like raisins.

But yeah, it's not his parents, probably his aunt and a cousin/uncle. His mom died, that's why he gets wistful every time he eats the neighbor's cooking.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty & @karanga

But here is the thing, it's not just that, it's because of the lack of detail anime art has. It's a beauty in simplicity, but in place, there are tons of details that just go missing from the characters.. but then for old people, the simplified few lines can make a huge difference.

Dex-chan lover
Author

Your cover is the fucking brother and loli but they still aren't mentioned? The fuck man!

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that I've never eaten a turnip once in my entire life. Huh.

The two people at the end don't seem to have any malicious intent... as far as I can see. I've no idea who they are, though. Were they part of the government and hospital staff?

@Xxjuggernaut

Seems like we're mostly getting updates on those two through the first page of every chapter. Better than nothing, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread