Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Disagreement

Dex-chan lover
It's a times like these that I really appreciate the agricultural storyline in The Last Centurion...

Dex-chan lover
Covid-19 has covered up the fact that Karen's are now spread globally
They've always been global. The naming is the only thing relatively localized. Some cavewoman way back when probably wanted to speak to the manager of the local ooga booga mart.

Dex-chan lover
Being a farmer is one of the hardest jobs even with all the new types of machines. Far easier to sit at a desk and do computer shit, phone shit and the like. The only job I think that is easier is assembly line work considering you're doing pretty much the exact same thing thousands of times over. While a farmer has thousands of tasks and many problems that can arise if they have many types of machines, grow a variety of crops, raise animals and whatever. Where I live, every farmer has a license to operate all types of vehicles. Odd one even owns their own plane.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. "You people living a carefree life in the sticks know nothing of the world". Old hag, they work harder and longer hours then you could ever imagine. You're life is a fucking walk in the park compared to theirs. "I know better then you while being more ignorant", woho, real life bleeding it.

Users who are viewing this thread