Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken

Dex-chan lover
@loli

you are correct that the legal age (age to have smexy times ) and the age of majority ( age when you are an adult ) are different.
however i was replying to Purues comment "18 years old. at least she is legal"
the "at least " part is implying that she is legal to roll around in bed with, and have been for a long time. But she would NOT be considered an adult.
where i then commented that she is indeed so in japan, but might not be in other places in the world.
fun fact some countries have laws that prevent and adult to have smexy times with people who themselves are not adults.
but if two none adults who are above the age of consent it would be ok, but i am not sure if there is such a law in japan. And besides that was not what we were talking about to start with....

also a thing i thought of while typeing this....
There is nothing to guarantee that her wolds years are a long as ours. so by technicality there might be different amount of days in a year for her then there is for us.
this all depends on the fact that she might not magically know that a year refers to 365 days and not just 1 revolution around the sun, so really it depends on how her magic translation skill works...

Dex-chan lover
You guys are going on about dumb shit like whether or not its okay to fuck her. Age wise? Yes perfectly fine. But to an adult (or most clear minded ones) she's but a kid. She sure acts like one. Now the real question is why has she done nothing/research about a way to get back home? Oh right she quickly became infatuated with a guy but is easily trying to kill him in her shitty tsun nature.

It's an OK manga so far. Why would they send a vid of her doing magic to the government? Are they stupid? They are asking for her to be kidnapped and experimented on.

Dex-chan lover
Why would they send a vid of her doing magic to the government?

They need to prove that she's from another world. It's so she can legally stay in Japan as an immigrant/refugee. It would be so much easier for them (ex: getting a job, marriage) if she was legally recognized somehow. Otherwise, if she gets discovered, they might detain her or even try to deport her.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, thats some really ham-fisted foreshadowing this chapter. Still enjoy the story, though!

Dex-chan lover
How can this manga have no drama tag when the last chapter just placed the biggest forshadowing to drama cliff hanger ever done.

Dex-chan lover
Well i really like this lol can anyone recommend me something similar, you know not the whole reverse-isekai thing per say but with someone being fascinated with technology from our world and stuff like that, manga or light novels anything is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread