Oritsu Majutsu Gakuin No Kichiku Koshi - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, what's the MC's main motivation? Or is he just an asshole for no real reason?
It seems like he has a grudge against the gods

[You can't cut up her hands.]
"I didn't get a handjob yet."

Truly one of the MCs of all times.

Thanks Raven Haired for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot, what's the MC's main motivation? Or is he just an asshole for no real reason?
What seems to be happening is that the author wants to slowly reveal his motivations over the course of the story. He may very well just be a sex-craved maniac but the author doesn't seem too intent on letting that be his only characterization. If it were we wouldn't have gotten that small flashback and what seems to be a distaste for their familial discord.

Dex-chan lover
so the sister is already his slave and he took his class and had sex with them. He probably made similar deals about them needing to beat him for freedom and now he is doing it with this class. My guy is playing a game to have a whole harem that both loves and hates him as he makes them strong enough to stand by his side

Dex-chan lover
Having just binged the series, the gist is that the gods treat humanity as disposable playthings to pit against one another in gladiatorial combat for their (the gods') amusement, a group of seven people rose up and tried to kill the gods, but were betrayed and defeated.

The MC is implied to be one of those seven, which explains his grudge against the gods, why he can't use magic (previous chapters said they were cursed to only be able to use "new magic", but it's presumably a mistranslation and it's actually the reverse), and would mean his motivation is largely to keep the truly exceptional people from becoming pawns of the gods, even if it means turning them into his sex slaves.

Or, at least, that's my read on things so far.

Users who are viewing this thread