Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Fed-Kun's army
This is end of vol 7, not a manga. Today was updated chapter 40 part 2 so we still have few chapters to even catch up to raws.

Dex-chan lover
-Deleted my rant on it being axed-

Seems like it wasn't axed. I don't know why the author trolled us wih this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@VooXoo on the page you have something like ,,official" an there is link to raw..... You can read chapter 40 part 1 and part 2 for free........ If you want the rest of chapters .... Just copy title, past to Google and add ,,raw".

Dex-chan lover
That chapter 33 name, lmao
Read it not as devil but literally as debil in slav, which means re**rd

Nearly had a heart-attack with that last chapter... No way they were going to end it on that note.

Group Leader
Was planning on reading this the longest time and didn't have the time.

Caught on to the latest chapter in a few hours of reading and it was damn worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it changed magazine? Even the girl recognized a yime skip in the latest chapter, or that was a inside jjoke from the author on the previous chapter that looked and felt in every wasy as a ending.

Just reread up to chapter 6. Any plans to translate the omake of chapter 6?
http://maoh.dengeki.com/orokanatenshi/omake/

Dex-chan lover
Why are people complaining that it has become 'shounen-ish'? It was pretty amazing tbh. In fact, I was looking for it the whole time I was reading this.

I am also jebaited by that 'last' chapter

M8E

Group Leader
@TheDarkBreaker our main focus rn is to finish the backlog chapters, we will do the omakes once we've caught up with the latest volumes at the very least.

Users who are viewing this thread