Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is getting good, nice. So bored of all those so natural air-head characters on other stories. @Kizuro I wish this is the case, need some innovation every now and then.

Fed-Kun's army
I do not support incest... But this is hella cute... And creepy... :'))

Dex-chan lover
her brother is scary, leave it to a sis-con to know when she's been possessed

@darklittle1 There was one tat I read where everyone in the family knew MC was not the original soul. The original soul was in the body but MC evaded the body. I didn't like it cuz everyone acted lie MC was the part of the family and never cared for the original soul.

Dex-chan lover
Less than a day!? That must be recorded time to be discovered.

@darklittle1

Most premises make new soul inherit old habit, like speak. She have some too, as she called him onii. But her inheritance seems like incomplete.

I think I remember only two stories that protagonists were kinda found out. One is ascending of the bookworm. Another one is quite tricky, as the one who found out is
implied to be reincarnation of MC friend
in bakarina, oops, Katarina. If anyone have other stories please tag me too.

@Kevadu
Thank you for asking the question!! It's bothering me too. What is this vegetable pole?
The drawing doesn't match what Google says... Pole beans??

ooohh!!! This is not common!

I thought it was yet another villainess reincarnation manga, which I love btw I can just keep on reading those indefinitely, but she was busted and so early in the story too! And by no other than the male lead no less! I wonder how much she will reveal to him?

The brother was acting weird during the chapter and now we know why, he was clearly testing her and he eventually realized she wasn't his sister.

Thank you for the update!

please, make him just be a cautious person. It doesn't matter if that is not his sister's soul. That is his sister -_-. there is a limit to things, please Ewwww

Fed-Kun's army
...please tell me he was just testing her? wtf??? that's WEIRD?

thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread