Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Onii-sama, you're being quite weird...but if he really likes his sister, then I guess it's only plausible that he will be able to see through her act. (Not that she was a good actor though. She just does whatever she wants xD)

That brother is the personification of annoying.

And the mc really lacks personality. All she does is blush and faint every time her brother sexually harass her.

What a disgusting character is the brother... It makes me feel annoyed 😡

wow... the escalation/twist of getting found out, and it's just chp 2, pretty rare otome isekai situation lol
Now I think about that, it should be quite easy to make mistakes and get suspected by family members because it's difficult to fake every little personal preferences and habits though, especially if there are clear signs particularly if there are those that involve involuntary reactions like allergies. Thus honestly IMHO, getting discovered very soon should have been more of a common thing in otome isekai...

I'm living for this twist. I think I've only seen someone figure out the MC isn't who they say there in one other series. If anybody knows of any others I'd love to know.

So that why the onii-chan acted weirdly 😂
Living for more of these characters that knows the mc isn’t from this world aaa

ew?????????????????????? get away???
yuck... if he is the ml im dropping this supa fast ;;

Dex-chan lover
Char did say that her and Izumi's memories combined, so it's not like Char is now Izumi, or vice versa; they became one being, essentially. Still, bro's acting too clingy/possessive just because he's suspicious that his sister is 'gone'...is he a siscon? Was he always a siscon before the Big Tragedy that made him the cold and cool character?

Double-page supporter
Looks to me that the brother was wincest faction all along but he tried to find some reason to pork his sister

why am i getting so many weird vibes from this lmao

1PAiTuL.jpg

Uhhh... he's her real brother right? Even if her soul was switched, thats still his sister's body soo...

Users who are viewing this thread