Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Well that took an interesting turn ...
Many thanks to the translation team! 💖

But hes being really awful not caring that in his mind his sisters gone (I get the feeling she has some of Charlotte's memories like a blend of both of them) so she's kinda still there in spirit

The brother is creepy

Aggregator gang
@Angelicsailor While Izumi's memories and personality seem to be predominant, Charlotte is actually there as well. This is evident in the love she feels for her family as them being her actual family as well as her behavior as expected of a noble girl. While Izumi was sad about Charlotte's backstory when she saw it in the game, she didn't show any inclination for caring about the family aside from general sympathy. Charlotte on the other hand is devastated by the potential future that awaits her family and wants to do everything in her power to protect them. Furthermore, despite her shift in personality, she still acts accordingly to her status as nobility with all the etiquette that she would have learned by the age of 12, such etiquette that Izumi wouldn't have learned. So aside from her brother, and maybe her dad, no one has noticed much change in her. As such, we are indeed seeing someone with both memories combined, so it's not just Charlotte in spirit, but rather a new person altogether. Charzumi, if you will. :p

LOLOLOL. I WONDER WHOS THE ML CUZ I KNOW FOR A FACT HE ISNT BECAUSE SHES HER BORTHER

Hello I just checked the JP raw of the novel because I was curious.

Regarding Lucas' tendency to get close to Charlotte:
Lucas is really just a big overprotective older brother. I just peeked a bit in a couple of the chapters of the novel, but basically Lucas is a protective brother who apparently will get in the way of Charlotte and the male lead being lovey dovey 'even after they're married'. Most likely said in joking/teasing tone.

Regarding male lead:
It's the furry boy, if I'm not mistaken. The raw said "lovey dovey moment with リカルド aka "Richard". I thought it was the crown prince but it was actually the furry boy lmao

At first I thought he was being siscon Then I thought he’s is danger but Mann her brother is DEMON LOL He can read minds. I’m getting second hand embarrassment here. She is op 😂and hilarious

Woah dere.... lets dial it down mr brother, sir. I mean, technically the soul isn't your sister, but you've had your fun teasing her. You can chill now.

oh damn she caught, won't the brother think his sister is dead though? can't imagine that's easy to accept.

Users who are viewing this thread