Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
The girl just simping over him and of course, now he's also marking her as his..
BEAUTIFUL 😂😂🤣

Double-page supporter
Reading this ice cream recipe in this chapter is like watching one of those five minute craft videos where not only would the idea not work, it's down right disgusting and borderline responsible/dangerous for others to do.

WHY THE F are you whipping up a meringue in the first place dumass!! If you don't heat it up at all that sugar is also going to be gritty and undissolved! There is no churning or alcohol to prevent the large ice crystals from forming it into a rock hard lump, I suppose that's what the meringue is for??? Even if you don't mind the undissolved sugar and it actually worked, it's raw eggs in a preindustrial world where sanitation isn't even a regulated thing. WHY NOT USE THE RECIPE THATS BEEN AROUND LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF YEARS???

wow, he really did claim her huh lol
"Don't cheat on me" Basically saying that they are already dating, oof that boy does NOT hesitate lol

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo
I concur. Additionally only refrigerating the mass wouldn't help at all for formation of ice crystals, as refrigerators usually don't go below 0°C anyway. You'd want to put the ice cream mass into a freezer to freeze it.
But, I'm guessing her cold magic works similarly as dry ice or liquid nitrogen would, essentially shock freezing the ice cream. This would happen fast enough so the forming ice crystals would be big in numbers but smol in size.

So cute, I live this!

Thank you so much for the translations!

I also thank the original creator of the manga

Dex-chan lover
> Charlotte notice the eye lashes of Richard to be long....
uhmmmmm, Was this enough to say Richard face is girly after all?

> I think Charlotte feelings for Richard is like a Golden Retriever Pet....

> Richard's power in the image of a chest, whats contain inside was, actually, a full of ero magazines.
Thats where his mana comes from...

> I actually dont want Charlotte like giving out the recipes without a royalties here.
I feel she's stupid for not declaring at least partnership to mass produce it for her future...
Though, she's not the inventor of the ice cream or the syrup, but at least secure your position in the future...

Dex-chan lover
Richard after unleashed magic: kiss to hand and dropped formalities
Richard after ice cream: She's mine! Back off!
Rest of us: sounds about right; it is ice cream

"Her name is Mira Boulangère". Smell like MTL or just the translator not paying attention at all about what they are writing.

Aggregator gang
Ahhh I like Richard with her haha. Thank you so much for the update scan team 💕

I have been making ice cream so many time but this the first time I heard ice cream recipe with eggs? Are they really exists?

Users who are viewing this thread