Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast ok thanks for the info, and here i am a bit confuse when the translation said "she" not "he" (i thougth its mistranslation ) or its just like u said so others than MC (maybe the brother too) are didnt know Mira is a "he" from look xD

@jasmine88 I think it should be a custard based ice cream.... The recepie written here is weird tho... Like what other mention below it should be cooked first lol and use only the yolk to make a custard

This chapter was adorable. I have been fed 🙏🏼ごちそう!

Thank you translators !!

this chapter needs a bit more proofreading. like the brothers incomplete sentence (you are my little after all) and some others

Dex-chan lover
There are ice creams that use egg yolks for flavor (so called 'french vanilla', at least in the US), but the yolks would just be mixed in normally. None of the meringue nonsense. And of course in any sort of modern industrial context they would be using pasteurized eggs

I think u guys need more editing cause I'm pretty sure Mira was male in the previous chapters

There's so many comments about raw eggs, I went looking for recipes and apparently it's legit

https://flouronmyfingers.com/old-fashioned-homemade-vanilla-ice-cream/
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/21711/vanilla-ice-cream-vi/

There's a reference note to Ben & Jerry's ice cream cookbook containing a lot of raw egg recipes, too. A lot of the recipes I came across were labeled "old-fashioned" or "old", so I suspect raw eggs was more common before salmonella came along and people switched over to the custard method.

The only bump in Charl's recipe is where she says "refrigerate" (may be a mistranslation for "make it cold" without specifying how cold), but since she's using ice magic and seems to still be mixing it, that pretty much emulates an ice-cream maker anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
Why does every chapter in every manga have "you see" in the translation?

Users who are viewing this thread