Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I keep noticing, whenever Charlotte refers to Mira it is translated as she/her. I don’t know if that is supposed to be in the original. But Charlotte is aware that Mira is a boy right, so shouldn’t it be he/him

Omg
she captured it like a ghostbuster with that vacuum cleaner
😂😂

Dex-chan lover
This girl seriously didn't think any of the fucking consequences about her potion huh

Extremely disappointed that there wasn’t a single mention or reference whatsover of a certain scaredy green jumpsuit wearing mustached vaguely adult man in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Who doesnt want a wine that tasty, give you the strenght to lift a boulder, and make you younger 😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm of the opinion they should have gone the other way. Make her items and spread them to trusted people. Have her create defensive items to prevent assassinations, detect disloyalty and infiltrators, equip the house's loyal guards. Full audacity cheat mode!

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte still Naive

she should realize that she have the power to Destroy a Country

or de-Stabilize it

i'm confused. mira is a boy?

and i celebrate when i thought we have a chance of yuri 😳 not bothered either way tho lol

Fed-Kun's army
So the biggest question, that is, whether Mira is a boy or a girl is still unknown huh... 😂😂🤣

Group Leader
They just straight up Luigi Mansion'ed this thing huh.

Mira is a boy. He is a capture target.... 🤔
Though... We do have jaehee on MM...
Hmm... 🤔😮🤯

Users who are viewing this thread