Osake no Tame ni Otome Game Setting wo Buchikowashita Kekka, Akuyaku Reijou ga Cheat Reijou ni Narimashita

Fed-Kun's army
Is this just a "grorious nippon food" isekai but replaced with sake or is this worth a read?

The reincarnation of a woman into an otome game villaness trying to avoid destruction flags to avoid a bad ending with cheat powers and wants to enjoy life by creating liquor and drinking liquor and also has a love interest

Dex-chan lover
Don't let the smooth soft and fluffy cover deceive you. This is gonna give you a rough reading experience with not much of illustrations to aid.

Aggregator gang
This is good and fun to read
not even boring.
Hope we get more

Aggregator gang
the title of this is so damn long that it doesn't even fit in tachiyomi's manga title section.

I figured this was going to be a typical isekai, but it's mostly stayed on track with the unique(ish) plot so far. Plus, she went with the fluffy option, so I can't fault her there. This is nothing all that special, but it's cute to see everybody wants to be her brother instead of creeping on the 13 year old.

I need a clarification. Is Mira a boy or a girl? In each chapter they treat them differently xDD

At first looks good, but i got bored fast because of too OP MC. I cant see any danger from mythical Death Flags she likes talk about.

Didnt this get posted twice???Cause i feel like there is another manga on here that is EXACTLY the same

Wouldn't this be solved much faster if he just helped his sister train instead of being overbearing and misogynistic. I am bored of this.

I think Mira is a boy. Actually i like her brother. It’s also nice that except for Richard & Mira the other guys like her as a cute little sister. His worry about charlotte makes sense. It isnt overbearing & misogynistic. What charlotte makes are things that world doesnt have. Some of them can be use for weapon. One day she might get in trouble if someone wants to use her for bad intention. She makes some crazy things & shows them off openly to people.

Is this reverse harem or just one ml i much prefer just one i think richard is where it’s at

Users who are viewing this thread