Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

Double-page supporter
@JustNatsuki: Before you start judging me and calling me vegan, I'll have you know that it's because I can't drink cow's milk, or I'll get really sick due to both the lactose and fat content. So I have to drink almond milk.

so hes giving her D offpanel right?

v9MyS5L.gif

Group Leader
I mean I know it's supposed to be cute and all, but am I the only one who thinks it's kinda sad she only opens up to him when she's intoxicated?

That buttered rum recipe is nuts. A full stick of butter when you've only got one shot of rum and half a cup of water is going to taste pretty gross.

Contributor
It's ending soon
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-04-13/love-is-like-a-cocktail-manga-ends-in-12th-volume/.145703

Dex-chan lover
MC reminds me so much of Wakako Zake. They both have that "Bliss~" gag thing.

The people and lives they live in this are so bizarrely perfect it’s like reading a child’s doll house setting.

MD@Home
Maybe Japanese butter sticks are different. But at any rate, a quick search on Google would have told you that it's actually just a tablespoon of butter. So … TL mistake? Conversion error? Intentional goof to catch the idiots that can't read pictures, think in reasonable proportions, or use Google? We'll probably never know.

Dex-chan lover
@Carnage there are a time she pretend to drunk despite not drunk.
And hey, it not that bad. She drink whenever he give her drink so it not like you can't turn her on at will. And At least she is not stundere. Just keep a serious looking kuudere face. When she not drunk, they are still in good term.

Users who are viewing this thread