Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Man, that whore better get expelled, then the bitch who's lying about being bullied too. Complete scum to lie about shit like that, especially when it's a person who doesn't even speak. Gawds, the teacher is also such an imbecile for not knowing her own class's atmosphere. Also, who uses skype nowadays?

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I don't dislike the MC being proactive, further distancing himself from his "I'll accept everything that happens" days...but it's all just so stupid: the professor just wanting her personal result without even hearing FMC, the class that knows FMC is a quiet girl but instead of siding with her they are taken aback just under a minor "threat", and so on

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling you don't remember how school was if you think teachers would actually do that much work.
Pretty sure I remember that time I beat up a quiet kid lose and cry like a baby, i still got the blame.

i still remember the conversation goes like this "x is a quiet kid no way did he actually start the fight" then i got detention for like a day. Maybe it's only my school that doesn't hire brain dead teacher.

Dex-chan lover
The girl's bubble near the end of page 5 should be something like "I'll deny that's true and no one will believe you." The last bubble on the next page should be roughly "and now everyone's looking at her with doubt, aren't they?"

The bottom right box of page 12 is missing "Hanabi" (and should maybe be "and now I'll pretend to be Hanabi"). The last box would probably be clearer with "she is not willing her ear to listen to me."

Page 13, the boxes starting from "lock all apps" should be "she's the type to keep all her accounts private besides LINE," then "there's no way she'd tell anyone other than me about them," and then the last two would be combined something like "she wouldn't show anyone other than me her secret accounts where she spews her true, twisted thoughts."

Dex-chan lover
This whole arc could have been resolve if they just ask another teacher. Remember that rather than this weird marry go round they could have ask their old teacher for their testimony about the girl personality.
Do I have to tell the story of my middle school vice principal publicly shaming a student for not wearing a belt again?
Cause we can share anecdotes until the site crashes again.

Dex-chan lover
I hate this MC and the story but I'm kinda invested into this arc now, what will bro do next?
Also did that girl go from scared 100 to motivation 100 in seconds?

Users who are viewing this thread