Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 16

Pretty sure I remember that time I beat up a quiet kid lose and cry like a baby, i still got the blame.

i still remember the conversation goes like this "x is a quiet kid no way did he actually start the fight" then i got detention for like a day. Maybe it's only my school that doesn't hire brain dead teacher.
That's a very rare case of justice actually getting delivered properly. I was bullied in primary school, and even though my teacher was fully aware of what was happening, she did absolutely nothing other than giving a verbal warning to the bullies. What did that help? Nothing.

Most teachers would never bother helping you. That's just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter <3
Although it's a bit different from the web novel

Also you can read the webnovel from Chapter 15

Also like always, I'll give some of spoiler based on the novel

Dunno why this is becoming too complicated for its own good.
Pretty much sure this conflict will end up with a cheesy "I forgive you" from Yukishiro and the MC, instead of a suspension or expulsion for a punishment.
except that he dont. He blatantly said he fckin hate her right infront of her face. And yes, she (and her cronies) got suspended from school

This whole arc could have been resolve if they just ask another teacher. Remember that rather than this weird marry go round they could have ask their old teacher for their testimony about the girl personality.
i think so too. But then again, this novel consist like only 30chs, so I guess author tryna resolve this through MC, exgf, and main heroine only

Man, that whore better get expelled, then the bitch who's lying about being bullied too. Complete scum to lie about shit like that, especially when it's a person who doesn't even speak.
letme tellya, exgf got suspended from school by the next arc.

Huh? He threatened her with blackmail, related with her a little bit, and then she started to like him? Well, I guess you can do anything as long as you're attractive.
a bit different from WN whereas the girl just straight up running away rather than having "oh I love him" moment

I hate this MC and the story but I'm kinda invested into this arc now, what will bro do next? Also did that girl go from scared 100 to motivation 100 in seconds?
After impersonating as exgf, he showed his chat with erika and confronted her Infront of the whole class and make her apologize and eventually "They called Erika Daidouji's parents and she got a harsh lashing from the school. However, the person she was talking to on skype was not involved. I heard from the teacher that she refused to name her accomplice, which surprised me." From the novel

Dex-chan lover
When a story gets boring, the author should just switch genres for that series

I vote for this to become an isekai

Dex-chan lover
Huh? He threatened her with blackmail, related with her a little bit, and then she started to like him? Well, I guess you can do anything as long as you're attractive.
Yes? She was an outsider and was jealous of extroverted people who "had it easy" by being popular or simply good looking like mc.

Yeah, you can get away with pretty much everything if you're better looking or have "personality", people instinctively choose to be helpful or pick your side even if things are shady.
Were an "ugly duckling" most of my life, which hit my self esteem rock bottom, got somehow in check lately and even though would now do something unintentionally bad, people react with unquestionable affection.
It's creepy as fuck, honestly...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to think anymore. I wish this arc would end already.

Dex-chan lover
What exactly the author is going for? Why the MC needs to be this detective/spy? There are so many things happening, yet, it feels meaningless when you know it will end in a stupid way.

Contributor
Too much charisma score on this guy. Persuasion was super effective in a way I didn't actually expect. He only wanted to threaten her a bit and ended up charming her...

I'm still not fully onboard the idea he's doing this all by himself while keeping Fumi in the dark. This is her problem as much as it is his, so I feel like it's only right that she should at least be informed so she can have a say in this. Right now this is making her seem kinda like a helpless damsel-in-distress waiting for her shady prince to come save her with his sneaky background methods.

Dex-chan lover
Too much charisma score on this guy. Persuasion was super effective in a way I didn't actually expect. He only wanted to threaten her a bit and ended up charming her...

I'm still not fully onboard the idea he's doing this all by himself while keeping Fumi in the dark. This is her problem as much as it is his, so I feel like it's only right that she should at least be informed so she can have a say in this. Right now this is making her seem kinda like a helpless damsel-in-distress waiting for her shady prince to come save her with his sneaky background methods.
I mean, if big booba 11/10 girl suddenly gave you attention, I'm willing to bet you will cum on order.

Agree on the second part though, informing her is the right thing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Weird flag raised with gloomy otaku girl… thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
Love when my wholesome #relatable MC blackmails people and impersonates people to manipulate them into ruining their lives because two wrongs always make a right!

Users who are viewing this thread