Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 21.1

Supporter
“I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk” - Kendrick to drake and MC to ex gf

Man, life gives humor in some WEIRD ways

Contributor
See, he's already won a (minor) stupid prize for keeping quiet about her involvement. Hanabi is definitely gonna try to strike back at him for this, I don't think a manipulative narcissist like her will just quietly fade away after being told she's hated. I don't believe for a moment this is the last we'll see of her.

I'm still annoyed at how he refused to just start dating Fumi and that he still has to do this "trial period". Hanabi will likely continue to harass him regardless of whether he dates someone or not. And she's probably going to find out his relationship with Fumi anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like, in real life, most people wind up running back to their Hanabi at least once or twice.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit she's delusional wtf she meant by "i will forgive you" insane

Dex-chan lover
I can feel that she actually really love him but man... Why she so dumb! She clearly can fix their relationship but instead she make it worse...
Cause she's a sociopath. Her logic was clearly "this guy is super high spec, I have to ensure nobody else realizes how good he is or he'll be taken away from me, so I'll destroy his self-esteem and get him to dress and act like a cave dweller, that way nobody but me will find him attractive". Which is, y'know, evil.

Users who are viewing this thread