Osananajimi no Ijou Kawaii Imouto-chan - Ch. 1

Supporter
This will make a fine addition to my collection
image.png

Dex-chan lover
This certainly managed to get me on board in record time. I feel yuri incest, while not completely original, is fairly uncommon these days. Not to mention I thought this was pretty funny. Hopefully, the chapters going forward will maintain, if not exceed, this level of fun and humor.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Umm?.. That sure isn't what I expected it to be, though I'm wondering what it's going to be about, since it's another of those 'I'll reward you in a sexual way, because you love me' and then it gets so messed up that you can't even tell anymore who loves who, or why ô_ô

Like the concept makes it impossible for there to be genuine romance so I wonder, if the Romance Tag was left out intentionally, or it just happens to be missing

Dex-chan lover
So we have a friend that likes the little sister, a little sister that likes the Big sister and I wouldnt be surprised if it ends up with the Big sister liking the friend…

So we either gonna have a poly relationship or the friend and little sister ends up together because the little sister figure out she loves the friend aswell (no way the author is bold enough to have the MC (friend) end up alone and go the complete incest route)

Well, I think we all know the little sister and MC will end together, right? There will be a lot of drama and misunderstandings here and there in a comic way (because this is a comedy romcom after all) and surely a love triangle with the big sis in love with MC failing to ship. EVEN SO! I'm all in for this ride because, who know? Maybe the incest route can become real this time? I'm all in for that too-

Users who are viewing this thread