Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover

oFRKBVY.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I think I am getting why this is getting some flak or hate. I guess it's just the nature of the story (it's like it is trying to be realistic). It's like a rollercoaster ride that has impressive drops and loops but it is running at just 5km/h. The twists are something you can see from a mile away and you kinda know what to expect. I still find it entertaining but I hope it really gets good in someway.

Group Leader
Classic MD comments section to assume Hinaki is in love with the bland self-insert MC despite her being absolutely crystal clear that she only views him as a friend from chapter 1 to the present

So this is prob getting axed while KANOKARI is reaching 300 chapters of trash.
FR, does japanese drips over beta mc like kazuya or something, i read it since chapter 10, but I can’t enjoy it anymore since chapter 100+

Dex-chan lover
Classic MD comments section to assume Hinaki is in love with the bland self-insert MC despite her being absolutely crystal clear that she only views him as a friend from chapter 1 to the present
You're absolutely right, she has been saying that right straight along. However, her actions and what she has been saying don't line up. Between that and when you consider that she's stated numerous times how she doesn't know or understand love I think it's totally possible and likely that she is in fact in love with him, she just doesn't realize that's what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread