Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Romcoms don't happen even when you're turned on

Dex-chan lover
Hell yea. Runako based AND best girl now. But just don't kiss him, Runako. You'll only lower your chances with him in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Bro's split personality didn't come from a trauma but from some kisses

Madlad

Dex-chan lover
Please ewwyuu, make it impossible for pedos to self insert themselves in AU. Save Runako PLEASE

Aggregator gang
😂 nice chapter, hope Ewwyuu gonna make a recurring appearance in this series
and also Thanks for the translation!

Fed-Kun's army
His childhood friends better at least apologize to my boy here. He straight up had a schizo episode because he got friend zoned so much LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Runako is always the best at bruteforcing things
Akari, Shio, or Haru won't make progress this fast

Power Uploader
This is just so sad. It is painfully obvious how the author is being forced to write this garbage. Editor or someone is telling the author to make the manga more unique by adding shit like this in order to create a conflict for the protagonist.

All four girls are ready to be mating pressed, but author is adding this pointless conflict in his head because I must stretch this useless plot point for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
They are really putting the lad through it. I could honestly see someone creating that second personality to keep them in line. Could be thinking the worst case scenario if they really knew.

Also that "still in middle school sicko" is gonna be a great image to use.

Dex-chan lover
This comment is so inaccurate, it's offensive.
lets-agree-to-disagree.gif

Dex-chan lover
If Runako is already this strong, imagine how powerful she will be when she grows up.

Supporter
OOver in
Tfw you reach the limit of confusion made by all of the missunderstanding so the clear solution is to make a new personality.
I wonder what if every romcom mc go this schizo route, that would be funny
Over in BokuYaba, Kyotarou developed two. It all worked out.

Dex-chan lover
Eiyuu is downright schizofrenic now.

What a harem does to a mutherfucker.

And to be honest, Ewwyuu is right, you dont even feel "love" you are just horny.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously she is the only girl that hasnt mentally manipulated the MC, the other girls are giant red flags.

Users who are viewing this thread