Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Romcoms don't happen even if you are a student and a teacher

Dex-chan lover
EntLsM5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That meme page :dogkek:
I wonder how many more heroines the author is planning to introduce because a romcom protag can only be so dense, right
I won't say he's not dense. But I think at this point he's probably intentionally denying it, while realizing the truth.(at least for the main heroines). Kinda like the denial stage of grief. Or "if I ignore it, it might go away".

But from a real life perspective, which would be more dense/delusional: accepting that ALL of your childhood friends including the girl you thought was a tough boy(who herself said she was just a best "bro"), and now a cousin onee-san(?), are all madly in love with you many years later? Or that maybe a few have feelings and the rest are just messing around like always?

Eiyuu is generally acting quite realistic for the unrealistic situation he is in. He isn't just unbelievably dense for no reason. He doesn't have any real reason to think otherwise, unlike typical hero harem protagonist(people with talent and power attract others, it's part of why band groupies exist).

Ewwwwwyuu arc happened for a reason, and Eiyuu is not some popular super person with exceptional talent.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, she almost got me. Full efficiency during work and then absolute sloth at home makes for some of the best characters. Unfortunately she carries some of it at work. Close but no cigar

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread