Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 1 - The Name of the Person I've Liked for Ten Years

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting they are all the same girl but somehow split into multiple people based on their personality. If it isn't that then the first girl just completely lied or they share memories and don't know who is really who

Dex-chan lover
Ain't this literally the same plot as the quintuplets manga?
They were identical twins though. This looks to have some supernatural elements where you basically gets seven versions of the same girl some way or another. First girl seems to have all kinds of personality traits though.
Reminds me a bit about that multidimensional one shot that starts serialization soon that's on the front page, but this doesn't seem to be different people from different dimensions.
Will be interesting to see how it goes. The uwu style is also kind of funny.

Dex-chan lover
This looks brilliant. So I guess there's going to be seven different versions of the same girl?
Nah, I saw this topic before
  • Multiverse
  • Dopple, ex Doppel-san
  • Clone, ex Uwagaki (my choice)
  • Astral projection, ex Ako to Bambi
  • Fairy, ex. After School Bitchcraft
  • Multi personality (same body), Ex. Dual na Kanojo no Taoshikata

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
image-eyes.png
f6258a7dd0ec923e54e876015203e381.jpg

WIDE EYES BACK TO MENU BABY.
but seriously tho, why supernatural tag?
why they have same moles on left eye?

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I'd prefer if the childhood friend could win without handicaps (all of them are likely childhood friends), on the other hand, the curse of the childhood friend is so strong that even the childhood friend being on the manga's title isn't enough in some cases...

Dex-chan lover
People keep drawing comparisons to Quintessential Quintuplets, but this premise seems more similar to Nisekoi. I'm on board to see where they go with it though.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why there are multiple versions of the same girl.

-Alternate timeline versions of her?
-Magical split of her personality?

Users who are viewing this thread