[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

Dex-chan lover
INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST INCEST IS WINCEST

Dex-chan lover
I've never read Oshi No Ko until chapter 123...kinda reminds me of that time I never read Kanojo Okarishimasu and read chapter 118 for the first time...fun time

Dex-chan lover
Aka is letting out all his inner desires that he couldn't do for kaguya sama. Bro definitely reads the worst theories on reddits and decides that's what he is gonna do.

Power Uploader
Most of the fans knew that Kaguya and Shirogane having sex was inevitable, the same can't be said in this situation, Aka has made many jokes surrounding incest in Kaguya sama. It's the same here. It's clearly another joke setup.
Buddy, almost everyone was coping that Aka did not have the balls to do a sex scene. The believers barely existed. I was literally there during this whole fiasco. Most of the fans did not know shit. "Aka has made many jokes surrounding incest" My guy, EVERYONE except borderline delusional schizos knew that incest was never happening. The series' whole point is Kaguya. These two situations are NOT THE SAME.

Aggregator gang
d42.jpg

Please be a fakeout

Miv

Aggregator gang
Nope. Noway. Nope. I can't believe what I am reading. Wtf. Nope. Grow a brain. Nope. Annul the promise now. Nope nope.

Dex-chan lover
Aka: So Aqua who can only get his d*ck hard with his now mother (look at Akane imitating his mother), who better than getting with her daughter, who just happens to be his now sister, who just happens to be the re-incarnation of an underage girl who he took care for and treated of cancer.
Aka fans: Masterful gambit, sir.
Even if Aqua turns her down, the fact this "I'll marry you when you become 16" plot is even part of the script is stupid, doesn't bring anything to the main story and a waste of time, the writing has been going downhill for a while.
Did you register just to post that? I'm curious.

Edit:
Joined Apr 1, 2023
I missed that. Nvm.

Users who are viewing this thread