[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

AU8boVz9_400x400.jpg

Imagine being the mangaka that immediately brings incest in the manga right after the S1 anime ended.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GENIUS MANGAKA 2 MANGA PUBLISHED WEEKLY

LIKE TYLER THE CREATOR SAID, BUT YOURE TOO YOUNG

Dex-chan lover
Shit shit shit what. I think we missing a few pages here. Like feels like there was a skip.
Well any way. Hot damn is she serious. They're now brother, and sister. Even if she wants him to stay true to his word that will be very difficult, and I feel seriously bad for Kana now. Like seriously this has become a mess. I had hopped he or she would find out eventually, but damn. Ruby brings up marriage. This has become out of control. So the real question is. Why is that god helping them in the first place, and is it really true about Ai soul being dead. I have my doubts. Just look at how long Ruby's soul was in limbo for. At least 2 - 4 years at least. Also I feel Ai was set up to go that town in the first place. There's more at play here. I think there's way more to that god than we're being led to believe.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the crow girl is salty that he just accidentally turned this revenge tragedy that she was relishing into an incest love comedy (?).

Also I'm now lol'ing at the title, "BAD MOVE".

(In all seriousness though, I suspect that it's called a "bad move" because Aqua won't be able to throw his life away so easily when he knows how important he is to Ruby. After all, while it's true her star is invigorated out of love, she's still fragile; I still wonder how she'll react when she finds out about her mother, and how that will play into her character development now that she's straight on in love with Aqua.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eh, we knew it was just a matter of time before they rolled out the real incest bait. Speaking of rolling, "Roll Tide!"

People seem to have completely skipped crow lolis dialog. I feel that her dialog is clearly saying Aqua fucked up by telling Ruby about him being Gorou and starting up her romantic feelings for him again. There's totally gonna be drama for the next couple of chapters with him trying to stop Ruby from wanting to fuck him.

Users who are viewing this thread