[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

Dex-chan lover
I CAN HEAR THE BANJO SO LOUD THIS TIME!!!

Jokes Aside.. Aka Akasaka antics just goes full circle.. He makes fun of tsundere and then later he writes about tsundere.. Later he makes fun of minor pregnancy and then later he writes something about minor pregnancy.. And this time he makes fun of incest and later he writes something about incest..

I wonder what will he makes fun next...
Aqua's death.

Double-page supporter
Being blood related is really the only thing that makes this incest if you think about it.
Having seeds inside of it is the only thing that makes a banana a fruit if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
Really such a bad move, but the fate is in your hand Aqua. It's like a double edge sword. If Aqua accept her feeling, the world may leave them away but if Aqua reject her feeling, it will hurt Ruby's feeling which can led to her suicide or killing Aqua (if she is yandere 😂)

Fuck what everyone says, if Ruby want to marry Aqua im fine, she need a fucking W shes been taking L's man, She need some happines

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, the new cover made me miss it in my feed. Anyway, as a surface level reader, I am really rooting for Aqua/Ruby and Ai reborn as their child! Gogogogo!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder who the crow girl is? It seems like shes pulling some strings

Users who are viewing this thread