【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 149 - BY THE SEA

Dex-chan lover
Well, the only way how Kana wins is by Akane giving up. She's just so much more mature and likeable. Kana is such a drama queen. Always acting high and mighty but breaking down and whining the whole time something happens.

Group Leader
Idk why but somehow I know this would happen to the whole love triangle

But judging by the early chapter, Aqua is still in his PTSD mode to be dating anyone

Group Leader
Some juicy drama~ Still, I believe we may either get Kana x Aqua or we may end up the Aqua x Ruby route, who knows, we might just get full incest in the end lol

Dex-chan lover
i was waiting for kamiki to pop up outta nowhere this chap he had 2 good chances

Dex-chan lover
Its not a girlfriend that will stop Aqua here... Aqua and Ruby are in such a different wavelength that Akane and Kana can never reach....
I don’t see Akane as intending to have Kana as Aqua’s girlfriend (lover). She only need Kana to be Aqua’s girlfriend (chain) to limit his actions.

And it’s not like the dismissive opinion about “love will cure him”, she’s not trying to fix him, being broken is like getting high on drug for him, he’s addicted and not going to let it go. I think Akane had mostly given up on trying to fix him and instead compromise with just stopping him from killing himself. Aqua can go to the therapist on his own when he’s in the mood, fixing him is no longer her business.

Instead, Akane need to put Kana in position where Kana is even more likely to get involved if Aqua try something funny, and hope Aqua hates getting Kana involved more than he hates seeing daddy alive. Akane can’t take that role because even since before she’s Aqua’s girlfriend, she already knows. Aqua doesn’t need to hide everything from her and don’t have to be cautious about being caught by her. Kana doesn’t come with that luxury.
Guys Aqua loves to feel they are in control and making logical choice based on reasons (makes them feel like adult, mature and in control of their life). So he will choose the “best” option with minimal loss even if it’s not what he “wants”.

Assuming Aqua’s revenge has a golden hour, if Kana as obstacle can held him back long enough until the timing passed, Aqua’s more logical part will work to hold himself back with excuse like how there’s a high probability for failure, and he will need to go back to the drawing board, practically means he won’t do anything for a while.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kanabros and anti-incest bros accepting Akane as their strongest most reliable ally

hug-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Bruh, forget about aqua. He doesnt deserve the both of you. Just date each other already.

Double-page supporter
Hmm... I don't know where Aka is going with this.

Yes, it's all about the movie's release and Kamiki getting exposed from here on. But there is certainly something that is going to happen before that. The only reliable plot device right now is for Kamiki (or that crazy woman Nino) to pop up out of nowhere and stabby-stabby one of the character, with Akane being the strongest candidate, and Ruby close second.

Akane is definitely wanting to create a chain for Aqua here in the form of a relationship with Kana. But again, where will it go? Will Aqua hesitate?

Then what about Ruby? I entertain twincest as a joke, but if it ends with that, I would be miffed.

Yep. Wherever it goes, I can't see how it's going to end well. Not necessarily a good ending, but at least a satisfying closure.

Users who are viewing this thread