【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 150 - KNIFE

Dex-chan lover
Side note: I find it funny people think this chapter means the incest pandering is dead. One of the main impediments was the doctor seeing her as a patient/sister, and the doctor is now "leaving".

Frankly I think all the ships are terrible. Ruby is his sister, Akane is psycho, and Kana has had less onscreen bonding with Aqua than some side characters.

Aggregator gang
Why do people only see this story through shipping goggles, and ignore the primary theme of the story being a murder mystery?

There is more to this story than who gets to fuck who.
Shippers are always the worst part of any fandom imo. They don’t know how to not be annoying over their preference, or other people’s preferences (especially the ladder)

Supporter
What the hell is even going on?
Sensei and Aqua have never been the same person, just the same soul sharing memories. We've seen hints of this as far back as when Aqua played catch with Kana, but it's never been made this clear before. Perhaps this is the first time even he's seen the separation this clearly.

This feels anticlimactic. Why the sudden change of heart inside Aqua?
Literally nothing significant happened for Goro to suddenly stop wanting revenge

Dex-chan lover
i'm going to be optimistic about the wincest still. i'm dying on this hill and i plan to make it my grave even if it continues this direction

Last edited:
So now we’ve addressed Goro/Aqua’s feelings on the incest shipping and know that he’s probably going for Kana instead. But we still haven’t addressed Sarina/Ruby’s feelings on that subject, and I think there’s a chance she might go a bit crazy if she found out he was dating someone besides her.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I don't want them to be together nor do I want him to be with ruby <obivously> I want him to back together with Akane.

This chapter, Aqua's schizofrenic alter of his past life demands he not go the incest route and Kana gets a manga's worth of death flags raised so high they now act as an orbital elevator

Dex-chan lover
If he really ends up with Kana I'm pretty mad for this to be another Manga with fantastic girls where the MC chose the worst girl. Hoping for some drama now or maybe Kamiki killing her.

Dex-chan lover
but what about ruby's feeling?
i guess kana can have aqua, and ruby can have a kiss for time to time, totally normal

Users who are viewing this thread