【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 152 - INTERVIEW

Dex-chan lover
Just wait until Kamiki pushes aqua out the window but ruby catches him from below with a chopper.
It seems to me that one of the episodes of Robot Chicken has already proven that rescuing a person falling from a window by helicopter is not the best way.

Dex-chan lover
Is this getting canceled? They are wrapping everything up so fast and with a weird pacing and a lot of narrator boxes

Dex-chan lover
what the hell final arc already okay well we're rushing this shit even though there are several unfinished plot strings... what's nino got to do with hikaru and ai's death? what will akane do for aqua's sake? will ruby come to terms with her previous life self like aqua? what will happen at kana's graduation? is it at the dome? what is aqua truly thinking at any point in time? can his revenge intentions stop flip flopping? damn man... this manga has a lot of depth but it feels like any development recently barely scratches one aspect of this massive overarching plot. don't know how you could wrap this up satisfactorily in 20 chapters or so
its almost like its possible to answer those questions in the final arc

Dex-chan lover
im expecting a fight between father and son in this final arc.

Dex-chan lover
Aka avoids some of Kaguya's mistakes, but seems at risk of making others. But one way or another, it seems that the beginning of the anime adaptation was a hint that the manga was indeed coming to an end.
as long as nobody flies helicopter to save the day out of nowhere, i'll be fine.
Oh, and Akane should still be alive. I dont care about the rest, I'll consider edning great if it meets this two criteria.

Supporter
I can’t think of a setup that makes sense for why Kamiki is the interviewer. Seems he’s mellowed out from the impulsive killer the once was, maybe, but I assume the was acting out of self interest so having anything positive to do with this film seems stupid.

Double-page supporter
Who would look away from a crashing train? This is the good part
This has been absolute dogshit for a solid 100 chapters and theres still airhead fanboys hyping this up as if its even decent 😭😭
Theres 2 times more 10* ratings than 1-9 combined lmaoooo
Funny enough you only seem to hate read, at least I've never seen you being positive on any comment section I encountered you in. lol

Dex-chan lover
Funny enough you only seem to hate read, at least I've never seen you being positive on any comment section I encountered you in. lol
You could easily verify that if you bothered to just check my profile but alright

Fed-Kun's army
final arc ? ...

IT'S OKAY GUYS !! Bleach final arc took 3 years to really end ! WE STILL HAVE HOPE !

2 thoughts about this chapter:
  • I never thought the interview chapter 2 what Kamiki questioning Ruby!
  • Aqua should change his stylist... his new hair is a crime!

Users who are viewing this thread